Tonight’s WWE Friday SmackDown opens up with a look at what happened with The Bloodline last week. We’re now live from the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana as Michael Cole welcomes us to SmackDown and he’s joined at ringside by Wade Barrett.
Here The WWE Friday Night SmackDown Full Results
– Tonight’s WWE SmackDown opened with The Usos – Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso, making their way to the ring. Mike Rome does the introductions as Cole hypes The Bloodline Civil War at WWE Money In the Bank. A big chant for The Usos starts up. Jey goes to announce that The Bloodline is in your city but he corrects himself and says The Usos.
Jimmy says he feels good, how about Jey? Jey says they’re about to fight family, which you do not do… family is supposed to lift each other up. Jimmy says it sounds like Jey made the perfect decision. They love each other and also love Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
Jey goes on about how they’d do anything for Reigns but he messed up by disrespecting them. Jimmy says they were raised on respect. The Usos go on about how Paul Heyman is the biggest rat of them all. The Usos hype up the Civil War at Money In the Bank and how they are the greatest tag team in the game. They say The O2 Arena in London will be locked down… then they welcome Reigns and Solo Sikoa to The Uso Penitentiary as fans cheer.
– We see how LA Knight took a loss to Santos Escobar last week, then attacked him until Rey Mysterio made the save.
– LA Knight defeated Rey Mysterio via pinfall. After the match, LA stands tall and goes to attack Rey Mysterio now but Santos Escobar runs down to make the save.
– Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman are walking at backstage now. Ridge Holland is walking by when he stops in front of Solo and asks what he’s looking at. Solo drops Holland with a Samoan Spike, then says he’s not in the mood tonight. Solo keeps walking as Heyman follows and makes a phone call to Roman Reigns.
– Ridge Holland is gasping for air. Sheamus and Adam Pearce are there, and Sheamus wants Solo Sikoa. Pearce says he’ll deal with it but Sheamus says that’s not good enough. Pearce calls for help for Holland. Sheamus goes out to the stage and has words for Sikoa, calling him out for later. Sheamus drops the mic and walks off.
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler defeated WWE NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Isla Dawn and Alba Fyre via submission and became the new Undisputed WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions.
After the match, Rousey and Baszler stand tall with the titles. Rousey now insults the people of Louisiana and asks Raquel why she’s here while Raquel is walking to the back. Raquel enters the ring and says she’s here because “we” want a shot at the titles we never lost. Baszler wants to know who “we” is. The music hits and out comes Liv Morgan returning from her injury. The two teams face off in the middle of the ring now.
– Sheamus vs. Solo Sikoa is made official for the main event.
– Grayson Waller gets a grand introduction for The Grayson Waller Effect. He brags about being the hottest Superstar in all of WWE, so tonight’s guests are WWE’s hottest tag team. He then introduces Pretty Deadly’s Elton Prince and Kit Wilson. We see how Pretty Deadly became the #1 contenders to Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn last week.
The trio insults Americans, then Pretty Deadly goes on about how they’re taking next Friday’s title shot seriously, but Owens and Zayn aren’t giving them the same respect. Fans chant “shut up!” and then give them the “What?!” treatment as they go on about being a better team than the champions, and that will still be true in 10 years when they are running the division.
Waller says last week’s Gauntlet was truly inspiring. Pretty Deadly goes on taking shots at the other tag teams from the Gauntlet. The music hits and out comes The Street Profits – Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins. The Profits want to properly introduce Pretty Deadly to the smoke. They head to the ring as both teams get ready for a match.
– Pretty Deadly defeated The Street Profits via pinfall. After the match, Pretty Deadly celebrates.
– Tonight’s Progressive Match Flo video looks at last week’s segment with Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair and WWE Women’s Champion Asuka.
– Charlotte Flair defeated Lacey Evans via submission. After the match, Flair keeps the submission locked in until Asuka slides in out of nowhere and attacks her. Asuka unloads on Flair and then makes her exit.
– We see what happened earlier with Solo Sikoa and Ridge Holland.
– Adam Pearce welcomes Bianca Belair into his office. She makes her case for being at ringside for Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka for next week, but Pearce says he can’t risk anything happening so he’s banning Belair from ringside. Pearce says Belair will be able to confront the winner. Belair says, oh… like before? She asks if she should trust Pearce.
– Solo Sikoa defeated Sheamus via referee stoppage after Sheamus fades out. After the match, Adam Pearce and others come over to check on Sheamus. Solo snaps and starts dropping medics and officials. The music hits and out come The Usos. Solo looks on and enters the ring to prepare for a fight with his older brothers. They start brawling but Jey nails a superkick, and so does Jimmy, then they both superkick Solo at the same time.
The Usos go to leave but they turn around and taunt Heyman as he looks on from the floor. Solo gets back up and comes from behind but The Usos double superkick him again. The Usos now go up top and hit big splashes on Solo at the same time. The music starts back up as Heyman is seen placing a phone call to The Tribal Chief. Jimmy Uso kneels down and says something in Solo’s face, then The Usos stand tall and pose together as Friday Night SmackDown goes off the air.