The 2023 WWE Night of Champions Premium Live Event opens up with a video package, narrated by WWE Chief Content Officer Triple H. We’re now live from the Jeddah Super Dome in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Michael Cole welcomes us and he’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves. We see the new WWE World Heavyweight Title belt on display at ringside. Graves shows us the Arabic announce team at ringside – Jude Al-Dajani and Faisal Al-Mughaisib.
Here The WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Full Results
– Seth Rollins defeated AJ Styles via pinfall and became the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. AJ nails the pele kick and a Pedigree but Rollins kicks out. Everyone is shocked. At the closing moments of the match, AJ goes to the apron for the Phenomenal Forearm. Rollins superkicks him in mid-air but he’s slow to capitalize. Rollins charges for the Stomp but his knee gives out. AJ goes into the Calf Crusher but Rollins counters with a Pedigree. Rollins struggles but then nails the Stomp for the pin to win the title.
After the match, Rollins recovers as fans pop. WWE Chief Content Officer Triple H enters the ring to present the new WWE World Heavyweight Title to Rollins, then raise his hand in victory. Fans sing for Rollins as Triple H puts the title around his waist. Rollins hits the corners to pose now as pyro explodes around the Super Dome. Seth Rollins now poses with the title in the air on the stage.
– We get a WWE Money In the Bank promo. The Street Profits are shown in the crowd.
– Trish Stratus defeated Becky Lynch via pinfall with the help of Zoey Stark. At the closing moments of the match, Trish slaps Lynch but Lynch pulls her into the Dis-Arm-Her. Trish uses Lynch’s hair to break it but the referee misses it. They brawl around now until Lynch hits the Man-Handle Slam but Trish gets her foot on the rope. Lynch can’t believe it.
Trish crawls under the ring but Lynch pulls her back out. Trish runs back in to distract the referee, allowing Zoey Stark to come from under the ring and hit the Z360 to Lynch. Stark quickly rolls Lynch back in and Trish hits Stratusfaction for the pin to win. After the match, Lynch and Stark celebrate together while fans boo. Trish taunts the crowd and angry Lynch looks on from the ring.
– Cody Rhodes was shown backstage with a doctor, getting his arm checked out.
– GUNTHER defeated Mustafa Ali via pinfall and successfully retained his WWE Intercontinental Championship. After the match, GUNTHER stands tall and raises the title in the air while Ali tries to recover on the mat.
– Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are at backstage now. They comment on what a run it has been as of late, and Sami seems concerned that it could end tonight because of how dominant Roman Reigns is. Owens is annoyed by this idea, and shuts it down. Owens gets fired up about how he and Zayn will retain tonight, and gets Zayn on the same page.
– We get a look at WWE’s first Make-A-Wish events in Saudi Arabia held this past week.
– We see LA Knight sitting in the crowd and he gets a big pop.
– Asuka defeated Bianca Belair via pinfall and became the new WWE Raw Women’s Champion. At the closing moments of the match, Asuka goes for the mist but Belair avoids it. Asuka blocks the KOD and gets the armbar locked in. They tangle on the mat and Belair powerbombs Asuka but her arm is hurt.
Asuka spits mist all over her own fingers. Belair scoops her for the KOD but Asuka blinds her with the mist and the referee misses it. Asuka drops Belair with kicks, and a kick to the back of the neck for the pin to win the title. After the match, Asuka is all smiles as she stands tall with the title. Bianca Belair begs for help with her eyes.
– We see Karrion Kross and Scarlett in the crowd.
– Rhea Ripley defeated Natalya via pinfall and successfully retained her WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship. After the match, Ripley stands tall and Dominik joins her for the celebration as they taunt Natalya, who is being checked on in the corner by the referee. Ripley and Mysterio are all smiles and laughs up the ramp while Natalya is helped from the ring. We get another replay of the finish. Ripley raises the title on the stage now.
– Byron Saxton at backstage with new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. He talks about how this feels good and it has been a long time coming. Saxton asks about the future of Monday Night Raw now. Rollins says he will be there on Monday, and every Monday, but the difference is now he has World Title things on his mind because he is The Visionary, The Revolutionary and now, finally the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
– Brock Lesnar defeated Cody Rhodes via referee stoppage. At the closing moments of the match, Cody hits Cross Rhodes, stunning Lesnar. Cody with a second Cross Rhodes. Cody yells for Brock to get up. Lesnar counters and takes Cody down with the Kimura Lock on the hurt arm. Cody hangs on and turns it into a 2 count but Lesnar keeps the hold locked in, now putting all of his weight down.
The referee checks on Cody as he yells out. Cody hangs on as Lesnar tightens the hold. Fans rally for Cody as he inches to the bottom rope. Cody finally gets the rope to break the hold. Both competitors are stunned. Lesnar scoops Cody for the F5 but Cody slides out and hits Cross Rhodes for 2. They both get to their knees as Cody hits cast shots to the face. Lesnar nails the F5 in the middle of the ring but he’s slow to pin and Cody kicks out.
Lesnar can’t believe the kick out. He drops Cody into another Kimura Lock. Cody quickly fades in the hold and the referee calls the match. After the match, Lesnar keeps the hold locked in as they keep ringing the bell. Lesnar finally lets go and now stands tall to boos. Cole points to how Cody never tapped out. Cody rolls to the floor to regroup as Lesnar marches to the back. Lesnar stops to look back at the ring, then heads to the back.
– The announcers hype this week’s Raw and SmackDown.
– Omos is shown sitting in the front row.
– We get a video package for tonight’s main event.
– Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens defeated Solo Sikoa and Roman Reigns via pinfall and successfully retained their WWE Undisputed Tag Team Titles. At the closing moments of the match, Owens takes Reigns to the floor and smashes his head into the announce table, then sends him into the steel steps. Owens clears off both announce tables now. But Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso attack Owens to save Reigns now.
They knock Owens over the table and bury him under it. The Usos go in the ring with superkicks to Sami. They go for a double superkick but Sami ducks and they take out Solo. Everyone is shocked. Reigns rushes back in and The Uso apologize. Reigns with a right hand to Jimmy. Jey pleads now and Reigns yells at him, then mushes him back and tells him to get out of the ring. Jimmy superkicks Reigns from the side to a huge pop.
Jey yells at his brother and says he’s got to be better than that. Fans chant “one more time!” as Jimmy yells at his brother, telling him he’s doing what Jey should’ve done a long time ago. Jimmy then nails another superkick to knock Reigns over from his knees. Jimmy says it’s all about he and Jey now, no more Reigns. Jimmy says he would’ve never treated his brother like that.
Reigns is down on the floor now. Jey wants to check on him but Jimmy says they have to go. Solo rolls back in the ring as Jimmy ushers his brother up the ramp. Jey yells for Roman, calling him Joe. Owens runs back in and nails a Stunner to Solo, then Sami hits the Helluva Kick for the pin but there’s no referee. A referee rushes in to count the pin as Zayn and Owens retain.
After the match, Zayn and Owens celebrate to a big pop. Jey is shocked on the ramp, asking Jimmy what did he just do. A shocked Reigns recovers at ringside as Heyman looks on and Solo tries to recover. Zayn and Owens continue celebrating. A furious Reigns gets up to walk out while Sami taunts him from the ring, saying he will never get his hands on the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Titles and WWE Night of Champions 2023 goes off the air.