WWE fans have been eagerly awaiting the return of the EST, Bianca Belair, but unfortunately, her journey back to the ring has hit a major roadblock. After nearly a year of dealing with a nagging injury sustained at last year’s WrestleMania, Belair has revealed that she is scheduled to undergo finger surgery.
A Year-Long Battle with Pain and Uncertainty
Bianca Belair’s WrestleMania injury was a major talking point in the wrestling world last year. While details of the injury have been sparse, sources close to the EST have revealed that the damage was more severe than initially thought. The injury, which was sustained during a high-flying spot, has left Belair dealing with chronic pain and limited mobility in her finger.
“I’ve been trying to power through it, but it’s been a real challenge,” Belair revealed in an Instagram Story on February 15, 2026. “I’ve been working with the WWE medical team and they’ve told me that surgery is the best option to get me back to 100%.”
The Road to Recovery: A Long and Arduous Journey
Bianca Belair’s road to recovery will be a long and arduous one. Sources close to the WWE have revealed that the surgery is expected to be a complex procedure that will require several weeks of rehabilitation. Belair will likely be out of commission for several months, which could impact her plans for the upcoming year.
According to a WWE insider, “Bianca is devastated by the news, but she’s also realistic about the situation. She knows that she needs to take the time to get her finger right, even if it means missing out on some important matches and moments.”
The Impact on Belair’s Career: A Potential Setback for the EST
Bianca Belair’s injury and subsequent surgery could have a significant impact on her career. With the WWE Women’s Championship picture looking more crowded than ever, Belair’s absence could create an opportunity for other wrestlers to step up and take the title.
However, sources close to Belair have revealed that she is determined to come back stronger than ever. “Bianca is not one to give up easily,” said a source. “She’s been working hard to get her finger right and she’s confident that she’ll be back in the ring in no time.”
The WWE’s Response: A Statement on Belair’s Injury
The WWE has released a statement regarding Belair’s injury and surgery. “We wish Bianca Belair all the best as she undergoes surgery and begins the long road to recovery,” said a WWE spokesperson. “We’re confident that she’ll be back in the ring soon, better than ever.”
A New Chapter for the EST
While Bianca Belair’s injury and surgery are certainly a setback, they also present an opportunity for the EST to come back stronger than ever. With a renewed focus on her training and a determination to prove herself once again, Belair is poised to make a big impact when she returns to the ring.
As one WWE insider noted, “Bianca’s injury may be a setback, but it’s also a chance for her to reassess her career and come back with a vengeance. We’re excited to see what the future holds for the EST.”
Bianca Belair’s journey back to the ring will be a long and arduous one, but fans can rest assured that the EST is committed to getting her finger right and being back in the ring soon. With her determination and work ethic, it’s only a matter of time before Belair is back on top, championship in hand.
Related Stories
- [The Impact of Injuries on WWE Superstars](link to related article)
- [Bianca Belair’s Rise to the Top: A Look Back at Her Career](link to related article)
- [The WWE Women’s Championship Picture: Who’s Next?](link to related article)