The post-Money In the Bank edition of WWE Monday Night Raw opens up with a graphic in memory of Darren “Droz” Drozdov, who passed away on Friday at the age of 54. We cut to a video package of highlights from Saturday’s Money In the Bank 2023 Premium Live Event. We’re now live from the CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore, Maryland as Kevin Patrick welcomes us and he’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves.
Here The WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results
– WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring to a big pop. Samantha Irvin does the introduction and fans begin singing as Rollins struts to the ring. The music stops and Rollins poses in the middle of the ring as fans keep singing. Rollins welcomes Baltimore to Monday Night Rollins. He then gives himself a grand intro as tonight’s host. The crowd sings some more.
Seth Rollins asks how sweet was Money In the Bank? He comments on how good the finish to The Bloodline Civil War was, mentions Damian Priest and IYO SKY winning briefcases, and says he just barely defeated Finn Balor to keep the title.
Rollins says SummerSlam is about five weeks away and there’s only one thing on his mind… the music interrupts and here comes Cody Rhodes to a bigger pop. Cody stops on the stage and poses as the pyro explodes. Cody now marches to the ring with a smirk on his face as an angry-looking Rollins stares him down. Cody poses on the ring post as more pyro goes off. Fans chant “Cody!” now.
Cody says “So…” but the music interrupts and here comes Brock Lesnar to a huge pop. Lesnar is smiling and wearing his cowboy hat. Cody, who is no longer wearing his cast, rushes out of the ring and meets Lesnar on the aisle. They start brawling. Lesnar and Rhodes brawl down to ringside, and then into the ring.
The fight goes on until Cody Rhodes blocks the F5 and nails a Cody Cutter from out of nowhere to a big pop, sending Lesnar to the floor to recover. Fans chant “Cody!” as his music starts back up. Brock Lesnar is no longer smiling as he looks up at Cody in the ring. Cody stands tall and stares back out at Brock Lesnar.
– We see what just happened with Cody Rhodes and Brock Lesnar. Rollins is still in the ring now. He says that was a crazy way to start the show and them boys must have unfinished business, but Rollins is looking forward to his own business. The music interrupts and here comes The Judgment Day – WWE Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley, Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest with his Money In the Bank briefcase.
Ripley takes the mic and says we’ve heard enough about Rollins, we all know everyone is here to see The Judgment Day. Rollins points to how the group isn’t even complete as Finn Balor isn’t here. Rollins says Balor won’t be able to do one of his sneak attacks tonight. Ripley says Finn is fine but Rollins shouldn’t worry what he’s doing. They enter the ring and Priest warns that Rollins should worry about his Money In the Bank briefcase, not The Judgment Day’s business.
Damian Priest teases a cash-in at SummerSlam, maybe Survivor Series or Royal Rumble, or maybe after he beats Shinsuke Nakamura tonight. Rollins says to cash in, Priest has to have the champ down and Rollins is feeling fresh, he has no match tonight and was planning to go party with Baltimore. Priest says before fans sing, he will make Rollins useless… don’t you like to fight?
Damian Priest goes on and says someone next to him will beat Seth Rollins tonight. Rhea Ripley says she’s already defending against Natalya but Dom Dom is looking for a fight. Fans respond with huge boos. Dom goes to speak but the boos drown him out. Rollins tells Dominik to try again. The boos shut him down. Rollins laughs and we get a “you suck!” chant.
Ripley says Dirty Dom wants to fight Rollins tonight. Rollins says he’s a Money In the Bank expert and this sounds like a poor attempt at a trap but he wants nothing more than to slap the mustache off Dominik’s face, so he’s going to let fans decide. Rollins asks if fans want to see Sexy Seth beat the brakes off Dirty Dom, and they do. Rollins says Dominik now has his answer, he will see you punks later. Rollins exits the ring.
– Damian Priest defeated Shinsuke Nakamura via pinfall. After the match, Priest stands tall with his briefcase in the air as Mysterio and Ripley join him to celebrate. The Judgment Day exits the ring now.
– Still to come, a look at The Bloodline Civil War. The announcers hype tonight’s show.
– We see some highlights from Money In the Bank. We see a replay of Shayna Baszler turning on Ronda Rousey, which allowed Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez to capture the Undisputed WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles.
– We go back to the ring and here comes an angry Ronda Rousey. She hits the ring and goes to speak but the music interrupts and out comes Shayna Baszler.
Baszler is fired up. She says she speak for us all when she says we’re tired of hearing Rousey try to speak on the mic. Rousey asks why this after 10 years of loyalty. It means nothing? Rousey tells her to come in the ring and explain why. Rousey says Baszler owes her that. Baszler asks, I owe you? Baszler calls Rousey a narcissist and says she is the only Rousey is in a WWE ring.
Baszler says she owes everyone an apology for bringing Rousey into this business. Rousey asks why didn’t Baszler say something before they built something and became champions. Shayna, from the apron, goes on yelling about how Rousey wasn’t there for her come-up in the business and on the indie. Baszler says she paid her dues while Rousey just walked into WrestleMania. Baszler loves this business but Rousey has ruined it for her. Baszler says she does owe Rousey… a shocking reality that someone here, Baszler, can finally shut Rousey up.
Baszler tosses the mic and they have a staredown. Rousey runs and kicks Baszler off the apron to the floor. Rousey brings it back in but Baszler ducks and applies a choke from behind. Baszler slams her and applies the ankle lock to a pop and a “Tap!” chant. Rousey breaks free and goes to crawl under the ropes but Baszler pulls her back. Baszler with a sliding knee to stun Rousey. Baszler’s music starts up as she leaves. Rousey yells for her to come back because this is not done. Rousey yells for Baszler to get back as this is far from done.
– Maxxine Dupri at backstage practicing her headlock on Otis. Coach Chad Gable asks if she’s ready for her first match tonight. Dupri is fired up and sick of The Viking Raiders. Gable rants about The Vikings underestimating his abilities, and says he’s passed his skills onto Otis and Dupri, so tonight, on the eve of Independence Day, they will slap The Vikings in the face with the biggest dose of patriotism. Otis says, Oh yeah!
– Chelsea Green and Sonya Deville defeated Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell, Emma and Nikki Cross, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter and Dana Brooke and Tegan Nox in Tag Team Turmoil match and became the #1 contenders for WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles. After the match, Green and Deville stand tall. Morgan and Rodriguez enter the ring, then raise the titles in the air as the new #1 contenders exit the ring.
– We see some highlights from the Women’s Money In the Bank Ladder Match. Becky Lynch is shown walking at backstage.
– We get a new vignette on Bronson Reed. Reed, in a suit and shades, says he got where he is because of fear. He hurts those who disrespect him, and he breaks his challengers because that’s how to keep things in order. Reed goes on and says he’s a nice guy… but everyone who sits down at a banquet of consequence has to face him as he is inescapable.
– Becky Lynch makes her way to the ring. She says she didn’t win at Money In the Bank but she can get over that, but what she cannot move on from just yet is this squeaky little thorn in her side – WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus. Lynch says what better place to end it than in Baltimore. Fans pop. Lynch calls Stratus out, and here she comes with Zoey Stark. Stratus is wearing a protective face mask. Lynch laughs and says her face looks stupid.
Triah Stratus says even with the mask she’s still prettier than all of you fans, and Lynch. She says you people need a mask like this to hide your ugliness. Stratus says she would say yes to Lynch’s challenge but she’s not medically cleared because Lynch broke her face. Trish says no one is better than her, even Becky. She says one day Stark might be as good under her guidance, but right now Trish is the greatest of all-time.
Becky Lynch recalls how Stark had to help Trish beat her. Lynch goes on and says Stark has to go through her if she wants to get that good. Lynch turns the insults up and says we all know Trish won’t be here much longer after she’s done plugging her crappy talent show, her local magazine cover, or whatever cheap t-shirt she’s pushing. Lynch asks Trish why is she still here.
Stratus says she’s still here because she’s the face of the division she gave relevancy to. Stratus says Lynch hated it when she would see people backstage thank Trish. Stratus says the irony is not lost on her – Lynch tried to break the face of the face of the division, so now Stark will break Lynch’s face. Stratus and Stark go to run down as Lynch readies. They quickly put the brakes on and Stratus says nevermind, she has a medical appointment to get to so they have to leave this dump Baltimore, but Lynch should keep her calendar open next week for Stark.
– Alpha Academy defeated The Viking Raiders via pinfall. After the match, Alpha Academy celebrates.
– We see recent happenings between Natalya and Rhea Ripley. Natalya at backstage talking with Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez. Natalya walks on to the ring.
– Still to come, a look at Logan Paul and Ricochet from the Men’s Money In the Bank Ladder Match.
– We see more Money In the Bank highlights. We also see replays of the big table bump with Logan Paul and Ricochet from the Men’s Money In the Bank Ladder Match. They also show us new backstage footage of Logan Paul and Ricochet fighting after the match.
– Jackie Redmond at backstage with Ricochet now and asks about Logan Paul. Ricochet says some say Paul didn’t belong at Money In the Bank, but the kid can hang and Ricochet can respect that. Ricochet says he can’t respect how Paul got in his face because it just wasn’t his night. Ricochet says he’s issuing a challenge, but not on social media like some keyboard warrior because we do it big here in WWE. Ricochet challenges Paul to meet him in the ring next Monday face to face.
– Rhea Ripley defeated Natalya via pinfall and successfully retained her WWE Women’s World Championship. After she match, Ripley immediately attacks Natalya while she’s still down. Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez run down to make the save as Ripley exits the ring. Ripley takes her title at ringside and flashes a bloody smile. Liv and Raquel check on Natalya as Ripley backs up the aisle.
– We see recent happenings with The Miz and Tommaso Ciampa. We cut backstage to a pre-recorded promo from Ciampa, who is sitting in a chair facing the camera. Ciampa brings up how he confronted Miz in his face, but Miz attacked him from behind. Ciampa knows that spark is finally back in Miz’s eyes after suffering loss after loss as late when he’d accomplished a lot in WWE before that. Ciampa says he sees the Ruthless Aggression that took Miz to the top, so the next time they meet in the ring, he wants Miz to have that same energy and he will bring the chip on his shoulder.
Ciampa gets up and launches chair to the side, then walks off. We cut to a pre-recorded response from Miz. Miz talks some trash and says he feels better than ever. Miz goes on and challenges Ciampa to a No DQ match on next week’s show, and tells him to bring the chip on his shoulder.
– Still to come, a look at The Bloodline.
– We see what happened with The Bloodline at Money In the Bank. Tribal Court will be on this week’s SmackDown.
– IYO SKY is backstage with her Money In the Bank briefcase when WWE Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley walks up. SKY holds the briefcase up and says something in Japanese. Ripley says try me, it will be the worst mistake of your life. SKY walks off. Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest walk up. Ripley vents about what Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez did. She says if they get in her business again they will regret it. Dominik says just like Seth Rollins will tonight when Dominik is the last one singing.
– Matt Riddle defeated Giovanni Vinci via pinfall. After the bell, Kaiser immediately rushes in with a big running kick to Riddle’s face. Vinci and Kaiser double team Riddle now as GUNTHER watches from ringside. The music hits and out comes Drew McIntyre to a big pop. GUNTHER looks a bit frantic as he barks orders from ringside.
McIntyre meets Kaiser at the ring with a big Claymore Kick, then enters with a Glasgow Kiss headbutt to Vinci, knocking him into a kick by Riddle.McIntyre walks to the ropes and looks down at GUNTHER on the floor as fans cheer. McIntyre gets fans to count down from 3, then he puts Vinci right back down with a Claymore. GUNTHER jumps up on the apron but McIntyre meets him at the ropes and they face off while having words. McIntyre’s music hits as Imperium exits. McIntyre and Riddle look on from the ring as we see GUNTHER marching to the back while Vinci and Kaiser stumble behind him.
– We see highlights from Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins at WWE Money In the Bank.
– Matt Riddle at backstage with Drew McIntyre. Riddle thanks McIntyre for having his back out there because Imperium was beating him up for weeks. Drew says not anymore. Byron Saxton shows up and asks about what has happened. McIntyre declares that he is back, and fans pop in the arena. Riddle suggests they team up to take out Imperium. McIntyre says that sounds great, but that’s next week… how about we go out to party in Baltimore tonight? Riddle likes that idea and says they’re going to Jimmy’s Famous Seafood, a popular place for wrestlers and owned by fans.
– Seth Rollins defeated Dominik Mysterio via disqualification after Damian Priest attacking Seth Rollins. After the match, Damian Priest and Dominik attacked Seth Rollins.