Tonight’s post-Crown Jewel edition of WWE Monday Night Raw is live from the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Kevin Patrick welcomes us and he’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves. They hype the Open Challenge issued by WWE United States Champion Seth Rollins for the main event.
Here The WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results:
– Tonight’s WWE Raw opened with The Bloodline – Solo Sikoa and Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos making their way to the ring. Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso hit the corners to pose as Sikoa stands tall in the middle of the ring.
Graves says The Usos haven’t heard from Sami Zayn since Friday Night SmackDown. Fans begin chanting “Sami!” before The Usos take the mic. Jey announces that The Bloodline is now in your city. They tout how Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns smashed Logan Paul at WWE Crown Jewel, while they retained over The Brawling Brutes.
We see a photo of The Bloodline standing together at the end of WWE Crown Jewel. That’s the past, and The New Day vs. The Usos is this coming Friday on SmackDown. Fans chant for The New Day now. They talk about the record for the longest-reigning tag team champions in history and how they will beat New Day on Friday, because they’re the 2s and we’re the… the music interrupts and here comes Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods.
The New Day calls on everyone to congratulate The Usos for their Crown Jewel win. Xavier Woods goes on about how The New Day will defend their reign and become champions on SmackDown. The Usos go over some of The New Day’s accomplishments, and they are proud of The New Day, saying it must feel real good being the second best tag team in WWE. Woods reminds them how it’s The Usos chasing the record, not the other way around. They say The Usos got tryouts based on family members before them and what they did, while The New Day built their success on their own backs.
New Day go on about pressure now. Woods says pressure is sitting in catering and not knowing if you’ll be fired, creating a YouTube channel so you can be recognized by the company, putting together the best 3 man group to keep going in the company, so don’t talk to us about pressure. Woods says that pressure is what turned them into diamonds. The back & forth continues as The Usos take credit for KofiMania. The Usos warn The New Day to not even show up on Friday, telling Kofi to stay at home with his kids. Kofi asks what kind of father would he be if he went home after forfeiting. Kofi goes on about fighting hard for success and says they will not forfeit this record… the music interrupts Kofi and here comes Matt Riddle, still wearing the bongo drums.
Riddle saw The New Day out here so he had to come to the ring. He tells Woods about the band he’s starting with Elias. Uso tells him to shut up. Riddle jokes about hitting the bong, and The New Day taps the “bong” – the drums. Riddle asks Sikoa next but he just stares Riddle down. Jimmy taps the bong and plays a beat for a pop from the crowd. Jey slaps the bong and Riddle isn’t happy. He proposes a challenge for a six-man tag team match because… New Day, rocks, and so on.
– The Bloodline defeated The New Day and Matt Riddle via pinfall. After the match, Sikoa stands tall and The Bloodline regroups at ringside. The Bloodline stands tall as Riddle and The New Day recover.
– WWE Hall of Famer makes his way to the ring. JBL talks about how he’s sold out top arenas all over the world, then he insults the people of Wilkes-Barre. The Wrestling God then introduces The Modern Day Wrestling God and here comes Baron Corbin to mostly boos. Cedric Alexander is out next as JBL joins Graves and Patrick on commentary.
– Baron Corbin defeated Cedric Alexander via pinfall. After the match, Corbin stands tall and JBL returns to the ring to join Corbin in celebrating to end the segment.
– WWE United States Champion Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring and fans sing along with his theme song. Rollins is dressed to wrestle, and he takes the mic to start. Seth Rollins welcomes everyone to Monday Night Rollins. Rollins kicks off his Open Challenge for the WWE United States Title now. The music hits and out comes The Judgment Day – Finn Balor, Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio and Rhea Ripley.
The Judgment Day heads down the ramp and poses together at the bottom. They all surround the ring now as Rollins looks on. Finn Balor enters the ring and sizes Seth Rollins up as Rollins laughs. Balor takes the mic and says he’s got a bone to pick with Rollins. A few years back Rollins cost Balor gold, so tonight Balor is going to cost him gold, so as far as the Open Challenge is concerned… the music interrupts and out comes The O.C. – AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. The other Judgment Day members, without Ripley, join Balor in the ring now. Rollins looks around.out comes The O.C. – AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. The other Judgment Day members, minus Ripley, join Balor in the ring now. Rollins looks around.
The O.C. hits the ring and AJ Styles faces off with Balor, with Rollins holding the title between them. The two teams face off, and Rollins slowly exits the ring with the strap, heading up the ramp. The O.C. and The Judgment Day continue the staredown in the middle of the ring. AJ says this thing is far from over. Balor says the only thing over in this ring is The Judgment Day. He says The Club, The O.C. is old news and far as he’s concerned, the three of you… AJ says that’s the problem, it’s always been the three of us vs. the four of you, and we tried to find someone to take care of the Rhea problem at Crown Jewel, and we still haven’t found the person.
Rhea says no one likes The O.C., that’s why. AJ says however, that someone found The O.C. A hooded person suddenly appears at ringside and levels Ripley, dropping her. The hooded person is revealed to be Mia Yim. A big brawl breaks out in the ring as Yim unloads on Ripley at ringside with a kendo stick. Gallows tackles Priest over the announce table. Yim launches Ripley into the timekeeper’s area.
Finn Balor dumps Anderson to the floor. AJ and Balor are alone in the ring now as fans cheer them on. They start brawling. AJ misses a right hand and Balor quickly retreats from the ring to boos. Anderson comes from behind and slams Balor’s face into the edge of the apron. Dominik attacks AJ but AJ drops him with the Styles Clash for a big pop. Balor pulls Dominik from the ring and they head up the ramp while The O.C. stands tall in the ring, with Yim. Priest and Ripley are still down at ringside. The O.C. celebrates in the ring.
– Cathy Kelley stops Seth Rollins at backstage. He says what just happened in the ring was none of his business, so he got out of there. Regarding the Open Challenge, Rollins says he promised the fans a title defense so we will see who answers the call. He says it better not be Cathy. Rollins laughs and walks off.
– Otis defeated Elias via pinfall in quick match. After the match, Gable hits the ring to raise Otis’ arm in victory and Alpha Academy continues their celebration.
– Byron Saxton stops The Judgment Day at backstage. Finn Balor dismisses the idea of The O.C. discovering a solution to their Rhea Ripley problem, saying they just discovered more problems for themselves. Damian Priest also says The O.C. solved nothing, it will always be the same – The O.C. will fall to The Judgment Day, and The Judgment Day will always rise.
Dominik Mysterio says The O.C. thinks they can find someone to take on mami… no! Rhea tells Dominik she’s got this. She says The O.C. thinks they can just bring anyone in to help with their little Rhea problem, but they can bring Yim and the whole damn army because she doesn’t care, no one can touch her. The O.C. walks off but Ripley stops and stares a tense look with Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair as she heads to the ring.
– WWE Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, Asuka and Alexa Bliss makes their way to the ring. We see highlights from Crown Jewel with Dakota Kai and IYO SKY regaining the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles from Bliss and Asuka, and we see how Belair retained her title over Bayley in the Last Woman Standing match.
We see footage from earlier today of Damage CTRL getting into it with Belair, Asuka and Bliss in the parking lot. Belair is proud to be standing here as champion but we saw what happened at Crown Jewel with Asuka and Bliss, so this thing with Damage CTRL is far from over. Belair says since Damage CTRL tried to get cute in the parking lot earlier, they should come out and face them in the ring because Belair and her crew have something they’ll want to hear.
The music hits and out comes Bayley with the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions. Kai and SKY taunt Belair, Asuka and Bliss on their way to the ring. Bliss says she and Asuka had the match won, and Nikki Cross is the only reason they lost, so they shouldn’t be bragging. Asuka and SKY trade fiery words in Japanese for a minute or two. SKY then calls her a bitch. Asuka attacks and a big brawl breaks out. The babyfaces clear the ring. Belair takes the mic and says this isn’t a fight or match anymore, this is war, and this is ending at Survivor Series War Games.
Nikki Cross attacks from behind and shoves Belair to the mat. Cross unloads on Belair while Damage CTRL returns to the ring to take out Asuka and Bliss. Bayley drops Belair with a Rose Plant. Cross unloads on Asuka now. Cross and Damage CTRL beat down the babyfaces and stand tall over them. Bayley tells Belair they will see them at War Games later this month.
– We see footage from earlier today with Cathy Kelley talking to Austin Theory and Shelton Benjamin at backstage. Shelton confronted Theory and talked about how he’s always getting beat down by the likes of Brock Lesnar or Bobby Lashley. Theory says Benjamin is irrelevant, and all he does is win and take advantage of his opportunities. Theory asks when was the last time Benjamin beat anyone. Benjamin says that’s a good question… let’s make it tonight, with you. They faced off and Theory said he will see Benjamin out there.
– Austin Theory defeated Shelton Benjamin via pinfall in quick match. After the match, Theory stands tall and takes selfies now and raises his Money In the Bank briefcase in the air.
– The Miz makes his way to the ring. Miz says before he faces the whistle-blowing Johnny Weasel, he wants to speak to the fans with honesty. Miz confirms last week’s tell-all interview by Johnny Gargano, on Miz and Dexter Lumis, was absolutely false, a smear job. Miz goes on about how no one is considering the source, and how he has to defend himself to everyone, including his father as he also believes Gargano. Miz says the only silver lining to this is how his agent’s phone hasn’t stopped ringing. Miz just met with a top Hollywood producer and she wants to tell his story, the real story, and a story like this will take time to build as they want to generate Oscar buzz.
Miz also talked to his lawyers and they are moving forward with a defamation suit. Miz also says his public relations team is working on a full response. The music interrupts and out comes Gargano with a mic. Gargano says he always liked Miz’s dad because he’s a smart man. Fans chant Gargano’s name. He says because of those chants, he can’t start this match in good faith without telling the truth about something he did, and blowing the whistle on himself.
Gargano further says last week when he did that interview, he was hoping fans would shame The Miz, shame him into telling the truth and finally paying Lumis. But that didn’t happen and he realized he needs stronger evidence on Miz, so he did something a little deceitful to get it. He hired someone. Gargano says that big Hollywood producer Miz had dinner with was actually a private investigator, and she was wearing a hidden camera, and Gargano happens to have the footage, and luckily for all of us (or not), Gargano has the footage now. Let’s watch, unfortunately.
We see Miz talking with the so-called producer at dinner. He wants to speak off the record and admits everything Gargano was saying is true – he orchestrated the whole thing and paid Lumis. He saw an opportunity to boost his career, and it did just that as his agent has been busy… everything was going good until he stopped paying Lumis and Lumis hasn’t let up since. He stopped paying Lumis because WWE HQ was asking too many questions, things went too far. Miz says he botched everything. Miz went on and said if anything Lumis should be thanking him as he was doing nothing three months ago. Miz looks on a bit shocked.
– The Miz defeated Johnny Gargano via pinfall. After the match, The Miz stands tall and talking some trash from the bottom of the ramp when Dexter Lumis comes from behind and smashes him in the back with a steel chair. Lumis takes off through the crowd as WWE security chases him.
– Damage CTRL at backstage with Nikki Cross now. Cross is pacing around. Dakota Kai says it dawned on them that Nikki is just like them – lost and forgotten, but they have not forgotten about her, and at Survivor Series, she will get to unleash all her pent up rage and aggression inside War Games. IYO SKY says they want Cross to destroy Dana Brooke tonight. Bayley tells Cross she doesn’t have to wait until War Games, she can let it all out tonight. Cross stares out and then lets out a few hearty laughs, and says it’s time to play.
– Nikki Cross defeated Dana Brooke via pinfall and became the new 24/7 champion. After the match, Cross greets Damage CTRL at ringside. Bayley has the title and she presents it to Cross. Cross marches up the ramp with the title on her shoulder as Damage CTRL follows.
– We see Nikki Cross walking at backstage with Damage CTRL now. Cross is in a bit of a trance. She tosses the newly-won WWE 24/7 Title into the trash can but misses. However, the message was received and it looks like the title is done.
– Byron Saxton is backstage with The O.C. AJ Styles says it feels good to get payback on The Judgment Day as this time it was 4 vs. 4 thanks to Mia Yim and they could not have done it without her. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows say they needed a Rhea-solution so they got the toughest woman in the business, the Head Baddie In Charge. Mia Yim thanks them and says that’s just a sample of what she can do, and we’ll see how tough Rhea Ripley really is against someone who can hit back. They welcome her to The O.C. and Gallows says they will go celebrating tonight and Anderson will cover the tab. Yim says she will cover the tab, it’s on her.
– WWE United States Champion Seth Rollins comes out for the open challenge. He says before he was rudely interrupted earlier, it’s time to defend and retain his title, keeping the promise he made. Rollins first reminds us that this month marks 10 years since he came to WWE and what a ride it has been. Fans begin singing Rollins’ theme now. Rollins says the title means a lot to him, and before he beat Bobby Lashley to win it a few weeks back, it had been far too long since he held WWE gold, and in a few short weeks he has made this the title to have on RAW.
Seth Rollins says the fans have been with him through it all, the highs and the lows, and all the titles. Fans chant “thank you Rollins!” now. Rollins says it means a lot to him, but let’s see who wants this title shot. Mustafa Ali interrupts from the big screen. Ali has words for Rollins but suddenly we see Ali knocked out, and we hear him getting beat up off-camera. Lashley appears in the screen now. Lashley says Ali won’t be answering the Open Challenge tonight.
Bobby Lashley says he doesn’t have his WWE United States Title for two reason. One is Brock Lesnar, and at Crown Jewel he made Lesnar pay by whipping his ass all over the ring. Two, because of you, Seth Rollins. Lashley says he is coming to the ring right now to make sure you… Ali suddenly attacks Lashley. Lashley fights Ali off and launches him over a bunch of production cases. Lashley says he accepts. Rollins yells out from the ring.
– The All-Mighy Bobby Lashley comes out as WWE United States Champion Seth Rollins looks on from the ring. Lashley rushes the ring and knocks Rollins to the floor during the entrance. Lashley beats Rollins around the ringside area, dominating him. Rollins fights back as the referee urges them to get in the ring. Lashley brings it back in but Rollins goes right back out.
Lashley charges at ringside but Rollins superkicks him. Rollins launches Lashley head-first into the steel ring steps. Rollins goes for a Pedigree on the floor but Lashley back-drops him. Lashley unloads on Rollins with punches on the floor now. Officials and security try to restore order. Rollins charges but Lashley slams him on the floor face-first.
Bobby Lashley sends Seth Rollins back into the barrier, then runs him head-first into the ring post as officials try to back him off. Bobby Lashley takes apart the top of the announce table now. Lashley lifts Seth Rollins and slams him through the announce table. Officials push Lashley away and dam Pearce is ordering Lashley up the ramp now. He raises his arms to cheers from fans, but heads to the back. Austin Theory came out with his Money In the Bank briefcase now, confusing Pearce.
WWE United States Champion Seth Rollins is hurting and down on the floor. Austin Theory officially cashes in his Money In the Bank briefcase for the United States Championship.
– Seth Rollins defeated Austin Theory via pinfall and successfully retained his WWE United States Championship. At the closing moments, Seth Rollins charges for the Stomp but Theory turns it into The ATL. Theory covers but Bobby Lashley appears at ringside, grabs the referee to the floor to break the pin. Theory screams at Bobby Lashley from the ring, calling him an idiot.
Bobby Lashley pulls Theory out of the ring, and sends him into the barrier. Lashley mounts Theory now and pounds on him. Lashley scoops Theory and runs him head-first into the ring post now. The referee is still down on the floor. Lashley launches Theory into the barrier, then runs him head-first into the ring post again. Rollins is still down in the ring. Lashley with The Hurt Lock to Theory at ringside now in front of the announcers. Theory fades in the hold and Lashley tosses him to the floor.
Bobby Lashley poses for the crowd as they cheer him on. Theory is barely moving at ringside, Rollins is still out in the ring. The referee rolls back into the ring and starts counting as Lashley struts away from the ringside area. Theory rushes back into the ring right before the 10 count but Seth Rollins meets him with a Stomp. Rollins is slow to crawl over for the pin but he makes it to retain the title. After the match, Seth Rollins slowly recovers and stands tall with the title and Monday Night Raw goes off the air with Seth Rollins celebrating with the title as fans sing his theme song.