The Money in the Bank 2023 is the 14th annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view produced by WWE. The event is set to take place on Saturday, July 1, 2023, at The O2 Arena in London, England. This will be the first Money in the Bank to be held outside of the United States. Total seven matches announced for the event.
Here The WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results 2023
– Damian Priest defeated LA Knight, Butch, Santos Escobar, Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura and Logan Paul in ladder match to become the new Men’s Money In The Bank winner. After the match, the music hits as Priest raises the briefcase up high on the ladder. The other competitors are show trying to recover while Priest celebrates.
– Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez defeated Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler in tag team match to become the new Undisputed WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions.
At the closing moments of the match, Shayna Baszler sends Rodriguez into the ring post, blocks Ob-Liv-ion, and applies the Kirifuda Clutch. Liv eventually breaks it up and they go on.bRousey is going for the finish but Baszler drops Rousey out of nowhere, shocking everyone.
Baszler mounts Rousey with stiff punches now. Baszler walks out, leaving everyone stunned. Rodriguez hits a Texana Bomb to Rousey, then Liv hits Ob-Liv-ion for the pin to win the titles. After the match, Morgan and Rodriguez celebrate with the titles as the music hits.
– Kayla Braxton at backstage with Damian Priest, who wants to be known as Senor Money In the Bank. Braxton asks what’s next. Priest says he has a lot to think about, then he names the various titles he could win. Priest is confident he will become champion.
– Zelina Vega vs. Becky Lynch vs. Zoey Stark vs. Bayley vs. Iyo Sky vs. Trish Stratus for Money in the Bank ladder match for a women’s championship match contract
– GUNTHER defeated Matt Riddle via pinfall and successfully retained his WWE Intercontinental championship. After the match, GUNTHER stands tall with the title but the music hits and out comes Drew McIntyre to a huge return pop. Drew faces off with GUNTHER in the middle of the ring now and they have words.
GUNTHER mushes Drew back. Drew drops him with a Glasgow Kiss headbutt, then a Claymore Kick. Drew is fired up now as fans go wild. Drew raises the title over GUNTHER and then poses. Cole says Drew’s WWE future is no longer up in the air, an apparent reference to the contract situation.
– Cody Rhodes defeated Dominik Mysterio (with Rhea Ripley) via pinfall. After the match, Rhodes stands tall and celebrates. Cody makes his exit as fans cheer him on.
– The 16-time world champion John Cena to a huge surprise return to a pop. Cena talks about the energy and wonders why it took so long to bring a Premium Live Event back to London. Cena says the WWE decision makers aren’t sure about London… they think London is hostile, a distraction, and they like to take over the show. Fans boo. Cena says the fans are the voice and the heart of the show… you ARE the show. Fans pop.
Cena asks why he’s here now. For the fans. He wants the world to know that these fans are underappreciated. Cena is big on respect, and these fans have earned his. He goes on about how the UK crowd is the most exciting WWE has. Cena then says he is here to try and bring WrestleMania to London. Fans pop. Cena isn’t here for one more match, he’s here because people pay attention to his music. Cena tells fans to show them what a WrestleMania in London will sound like. Fans go wild again.
The music interrupts and out comes Grayson Waller to boos. Waller hopes Cena doesn’t mind the interruption. He has all the respect for Cena. Waller goes on about Cena’s jorts and movies but fans chant “shut the fuck up!” now. Waller says he’s disappointed to see Cena out here lying to the people. Waller laughs at the idea of a WrestleMania in London.
Waller goes on insulting the crowd and says if WrestleMania is going international, it should be Australia. Fans boo. Waller taunts the crowd to more boos. Waller brings up Cena’s losses to WWE United States Champion Austin Theory, Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, and The Fiend. Waller can get Cena on the show, Cena just needs one viral moment. Waller goes on and tells Cena to let him save Cena’s career.
Fans boo when Waller proposes Cena vs. Waller at WrestleMania Australia. Cena says he will pass. Cena goes to leave but Waller stops him and says no one says no to The Grayson Waller Effect. Cena plays to the fans again but Waller drops him from behind. Waller works Cena over on the mat now. Waller shows off some but turns back around to an Attitude Adjustment in the middle of the ring for a big pop. Cena makes his exit, stopping on the stage to salute the crowd.
– IYO SKY defeated Bayley, Becky Lynch, Zelina Vega, Zoey Stark and WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus in ladder match to become the new Women’s Money In The Bank winner. After the match, SKY poses up high with the briefcase as fans chant “you deserve it!”. SKY continues her celebration as the others look on and try to recover.
– Seth “Freakin” Rollins (c) defeated Finn Bálor via pinfall and successfully retained World Heavyweight Championship. After the match, Rollins stands tall with the title as fans sing his song. Balor and Priest are arguing at ringside now. Rollins laughs and makes his exit.
– Cole plugs WWE Hall of Famer Edge on The Grayson Waller Effect on next week’s SmackDown from Madison Square Garden. Some Peacock viewers get a video package on Edge’s career.
– Kayla Braxton interviews Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a VIP box. She congratulates them on retaining over Pretty Deadly on SmackDown. Owens talks about tonight’s show and the hot crowd. Kayla brings up The Bloodline Civil War Match and Sami says tonight will be the night where Roman Reigns finally gets what he deserves. Sami’s music starts up.
– The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) defeated The Bloodline (Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa) (with Paul Heyman) via pinfall in “Bloodline Civil War” tag team match.