Tonight’s WWE Monday Night Raw is live from the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio. Kevin Patrick welcomes us, and he’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves.
Here The WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results
– Tonight’s WWE Raw opened with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins making his way to the ring for his Open Challenge. Rollins stops in the ring and takes it all in as fans sing his song. Finn Balor suddenly attacks from behind to boos. Balor takes Rollins to the floor to a “you suck!” chant now. He sends Rollins into the steel ring steps and stomps away. Officials hold Balor back now but he breaks free and hits a big Coup de Grace, then another off the announce table.
Officials move Balor towards the ramp but he runs around the ring to deliver another big Coup de Grace off the steel steps. Rollins yells out in pain while officials hold Balor back. Balor talks some trash.
– We see what Finn Balor just did to Seth Rollins. We cut backstage to a hurt Rollins walking with officials, asking where Balor is. Balor suddenly attacks and destroys Rollins again. Balor nails a belt shot, then kneels down with the title and says he’s been waiting 7 years for this and the title is his.
– We go to the ring and The Miz has a mic, and he’s angry. He’s tired of Seth Rollins’ problems, what about his? Miz says he was going to answer the Open Challenge and win the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Miz goes on about how he’s a God here in Cleveland. He issues an Open Challenge of his own but the music hits and here comes Tommaso Ciampa to make his return. Miz is happy to see his friend back but Ciampa enters the ring and quickly drops him with a right hand.
– Tommaso Ciampa defeated The Miz via pinfall. After the match, Ciampa stands tall and poses in the corner.
– Still to come, Logan Paul, the final Money In the Bank qualifier, and more.
– The Judgment Day – Finn Balor, Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio and WWE Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley head to the ring. Balor says Seth Rollins’ Open Challenge was canceled by him, because he’s the one who will win the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Balor says if fans like singing Rollins’ song so much, they can sing it at his funeral. Ripley goes on about how The Judgment Day will dominate in their respective matches at Money In the Bank.
Priest promises to bring the briefcase home, then warns Cody Rhodes to quit talking about Dominik. Dominik keeps trying to talk but the boos are loud. Dominik finally challenges Cody to find two partners and step up to a united Judgment Day later tonight. Fans boo and that ends the segment.
– We get a video on what happened with The Bloodline on last Friday’s SmackDown.
– Byron Saxton at backstage with Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn now. He asks about The Bloodline but Owens is sick of talking about them each week. Sami says enough is enough, he didn’t want to do this in public but he’s coming as a friend and he thinks Owens is a rage-a-holic with anger problems. Owens denies this. Sami says he will drop it if Owens goes the rest of the night without blowing up but if he blows up, he has to admit he has a problem. Owens says Sami is on.
– Katana Chance and Kayden Carter defeated Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green via pinfall. After the match, Green and Deville rant at ringside as Chance and Carter celebrate in the ring.
– Cathy Kelley is near the stage now. She brings out Cody Rhodes to a big pop, then asks about The Judgment Day’s challenge from earlier. He praises members of the faction and says then there’s just… Dom. Fans boo Dominik Mysterio’s name. Cody says two partners shouldn’t be hard to find, so he accepts.
– Indus Sher defeated Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander via pinfall. After the match, Jinder looks on as Veer and Sanga stand tall in the ring.
– Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are walking at backstage. A staffer spills a drink on Owens but he keeps his cool and says he has an idiot problem, not an anger problem. They approach Matt Riddle now and he starts ranting. This annoys Owens and he almost loses his cool but he holds it all in, and wishes Riddle good luck in tonight’s match. The champs keep walking.
– Samantha Irvin introduces Logan Paul, who is sitting on top of a ladder as the Money In the Bank briefcases hang next to him. Paul is glad to be back in Ohio. He talks about seeing young fans in the crowd who just need to be inspired. Paul says the best people in the world come from here in Cleveland. Fans pop. Paul names LeBron James, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler, and himself. Paul then goes into insulting the people of Cleveland to boos.
Paul goes on and says now Clevelanders stop losing. He went to WWE management and now he will be competing in Money In the Bank. Paul says he will win the briefcase, then cash-in to win the title, then bring it back to Cleveland to celebrate. The music interrupts and here comes Ricochet to congratulate Logan Paul. He says Paul is only in the match because Ricochet made Paul go viral at the Royal Rumble.
Ricochet says this changes nothing as he will still win Money In the Bank. The music hits and out comes Shinsuke Nakamura. He says unlike Ricochet, he does care Paul is in the match and this gives him more reason to win. The music hits and out comes LA Knight to a big pop now. He takes shots at the others in the ring but the music interrupts and out comes Santos Escobar, who hears nothing but empty promises. Santos says he will win Money In the Bank and represent The LWO.
The music hits and out comes Butch with no mic. A big brawl breaks out now. It comes down to Paul and Butch but Paul nails a big right hand to empty the ring. Paul then runs the ring and hits a big dive to the floor on the others as fans boo. Paul goes back in and climbs the ladder to pose up near the briefcases.
– We see how Finn Balor attacked Seth Rollins earlier tonight. The announcers say doctors have ruled that Rollins cannot compete tonight.
– Matt Riddle defeated Ludwig Kaiser via pinfall. After the match, GUNTHER hits the ring and goes at it with Riddle. GUNTHER beats Riddle down and Kaiser mounts Riddle with punches as fans boo. Kaiser holds Riddle down while GUNTHER stomps away on his leg to get payback for Giovanni Vinci. Riddle screams out in pain while clutching his leg as fans boo Imperium. Kaiser and GUNTHER exit the ring.
– We see Matt Riddle being helped backstage.
– Imperium approaches Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn at backstage. Ludwig Kaiser brings up what happened to Matt Riddle but this annoys Owens. Owens almost snaps but he brings it in and the champs walk off.
– We see training session from earlier today as Chad Gable demonstrates a move with a male trainee. Maxxine Dupri says she’s ready for anything Valhalla has to bring. A female trainee steps up and Maxxine says she’s ready as they lock up and the segment ends.
– The Viking Raiders defeated Alpha Academy. After the match, Alpha Academy tries to recover as The Viking Raiders stand tall on the ramp.
– The Judgment Day at backstage now. Dominik Mysterio doesn’t care about Cody Rhodes’ partners because we are all on the same page. Finn Balor agrees. Damian Priest is asked and he says their issues are not with each other. Rhea Ripley is looking forward to seeing what they do to Cody after he trash talked The Judgment Day. Ripley heads out to take care of business of her own.
– WWE Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley makes her way to the ring for the non-title rematch against Natalya. Ripley waits in the ring as Cathy Kelley stops Natalya in the back. Natalya goes on about how Ripley rocked her to her core at Night of Champions, and she’s still trying to figure out where she fits in. She goes on and says tonight is a second chance for her to prove to Ripley and herself that she belongs. Natalya heads to the ring.
Natalya poses on thee apron during her entrance but Ripley knocks her to the floor. Ripley destroys Natalya at ringside to boos. Ripley sends Natalya into the barrier, the steel steps and the edge of the apron while talking trash. Ripley brings it back in the ring and lays out Natalya with Riptide in the middle of the ring. Officials tend to Natalya as Ripley talks some trash and makes her exit.
– Cathy Kelley interviews Raquel Rodriguez about the next match and mentions how she will cash in on Rhea Ripley. Ripley shows up and they face off. Raquel says Ripley isn’t ready for her so she better hope she doesn’t win tonight.
– Trish Stratus defeated Raquel Rodriguez via disqualification after Becky Lynch attacking Trish Stratus. After the match, it’s announced that Trish wins by DQ so she qualifies for MITB. Becky attacks out of anger but Zoey and Trish retreat to the ramp. Lynch goes in to apologize to Rodriguez but she’s furious.
– We see what Finn Balor did to Seth Rollins earlier. Cathy at backstage with Bron Breakker now, and she asks him about tomorrow’s WWE World Heavyweight Title match on WWE NXT, and Rollins’ condition. Bron says Rollins won’t use what happened tonight as an excuse, he’s a fighting champion and the workhorse. Bron says if you think what Balor did to Rollins was bad, just wait and see what he does to Rollins. Bron says maybe doctors will prescribe Rollins enough courage to show up at NXT and if so, we can get used to seeing Bron’s face on Raw more often as champion.
– Byron Saxton at backstage with Becky Lynch, asking about how she ended up helping Trish Stratus qualify for Money In the Bank. Lynch says she screwed herself, or did she? She says now she gets Trish in a match with ladders. Lynch goes on about having enemies in this match, and says either she overcomes this mountain and climbs the ladder for a win, or she goes down in a blaze of glory but while taking Trish and Zoey with her.
– Bronson Reed defeated Shinsuke Nakamura via pinfall. After the match, Reed stands tall while Nakamura and Ricochet try to recover.
– The Judgment Day at backstage going over the main event.
– Seth Rollins checks in from a local hospital. He said they took him away from the arena for x-rays but he doesn’t give a damn what doctors say, he will be at NXT tomorrow. Rollins sends a harsh warning to Bron Breakker. And as for Finn Balor… Rollins says that was the Balor who beat him 7 years ago, so welcome back. Rollins says Money In the Bank can’t come soon enough.
– Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn and Cody Rhodes defeated The Judgment Day via pinfall. After the match, the champs stand tall with Rhodes while The Judgment Day regroups at the bottom of the ramp as the babyfaces look on from the ring and Monday Night Raw goes off the air.