WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results (March 20th, 2023)
Tonight’s WWE Monday Night Raw is live from the Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Kevin Patrick welcomes us, and he’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves. WWE announced that The Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns returns to Raw to address Cody Rhodes, Logan Paul to host Impaulsive TV, Austin Theory vs. Montez Ford and more.
Here The WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results
– Tonight’s WWE Monday Night Raw opened with Kevin Owens to a pop. Owens waits on the stage and out next comes Sami Zayn to a bigger pop. They head to the ring together as Mike Rome does the introductions. We see what led to Owens and Zayn reuniting on Friday Night SmackDown. Fans chant for Zayn and Owens says it looks like the fans like Sami. Fans chant for Owens now and Zayn says the same for Owens.
Sami says it feels really good to be out here together again. Sami says he was approaching the whole thing wrong, he was approaching this as a business transaction but that’s not how he and Owens have done things in the past, they’ve always used each other to go to the next level but as brothers. Owens says he has been Sami’s biggest fan for 20 years, calling him the best he’s ever been in the ring with, so it was frustrating to see Sami in The Bloodline when he’s better than anyone there, outgrowing them right away.
Owens says he knew it, Sami knew it, and so did everyone else. Owens couldn’t stand seeing Sami stay there by choice, but Sami was right, it’s time to take down The Bloodline together. Sami says they both know what comes next. They look up at the WrestleMania 39 sign as fans cheer. The music interrupts and here comes Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions – Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso.
The Usos stop on the floor and Jey taunts Sami as being a back-stabber. Jey mocks them and predicts they will turn on each other. Sami says everyone knows it’s Jey’s biggest dream to turn on Roman Reigns. Jimmy brings up how they were looking at the WrestleMania sign and says nothing is happening then. Owens says everyone knows there’s only one way to save this – Jimmy and his brother vs. Owens and his brother on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Fans chant “yes!” now.
Jimmy says they’re the greatest tag team in the world so Owens and Sami don’t deserve a shot as they just got on the same page, while The Usos have been on the same page since day one. Jimmy says there will be no title shot. Jey interrupts and says this may be their one shot to put this Owens and Zayn problem in the dirt. Jey says The Usos accept the challenge, but there’s no need to wait. The Usos rush the ring. Jey brawls with Sami while Jimmy pulls Owens to the floor and sends him into the ring post head-first.
Sami knocks Jey to the floor but Jimmy attacks Sami from behind, sending him to the floor. The Usos double team Sami at ringside now until Owens makes the save, sending Jimmy to the timekeeper’s area. Jey is double teamed now as they bring him into the ring. Owens stuns Jey with a superkick, then Sami goes for the Helluva Kick but Jimmy pulls his brother to safety. The Usos grab steel chairs at ringside as officials rush down to try and restore order. The camera cuts back to the parking lot as Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman arrive in their SUV. The Superstars at ringside and in the ring also see this. The Usos drop the chairs and head to the back.
– WWE United States Champion Austin Theory defeated Montez Ford via pinfall. After the match, Theory stands tall and takes the mic and says Ford didn’t believe in him, but now he does. He says Cena doesn’t believe in him either, but at WrestleMania he will. Theory points up at the WrestleMania 39 sign as fans boo. Theory raises the title in the air and rants to the camera as his music starts back up.
– The Bloodline at backstage. Roman Reigns says The Usos had a bad start to the night as it looked like they took a beating. Jimmy Uso says they took a few shots but nothing can hurt or hit harder than being kept from his brother, then having to sit there and answer for it like it was his fault. Jimmy says he will never forgive Sami Zayn for this and at WrestleMania, they’ve got them. Reigns says he hopes so, he really does. Reigns asks Heyman to clear the room but he has Jey stay. Jey looks a bit nervous.
Romam Reigns says it’s been a minute, he hasn’t seen or heard from Jey, and now he’s back making decisions. Reigns says to make decisions you have to be with The Bloodline. Reigns asks if Jey is with them, if he’s still family. Jey says he’s with Reigns, he’s Bloodline. Fans in the arena boo. Reigns says he hopes so, that’s all he needed to hear, and he will see Jey later. Jey goes to leave but Reigns says he loves him. Jey leaves. Paul Heyman comes in and asks if Reigns got the answers he needed. Reigns says yes.
– The announces hype the Showcase Matches at WrestleMania. Byron Saxon is with Adam Pearce in the back to discuss the matches. Chelsea Green walks in and wants to be in the women’s Showcase. She mentions her partner Carmella wasn’t available tonight, so she found a placement – Piper Niven. She tells Pearce to tell the right person to make the change official. Pearce reminds her how he’s in charge. She threatens to complain on social media and potentially block Pearce if he doesn’t do the right thing by putting her in the Showcase.
– We see Omos and MVP walking at backstage.
– We get a video package on Brock Lesnar vs. Omos.
– Omos defeated Mustafa Ali via pinfall. After the match, MVP cut a promo on how Brock Lesnar will learn to fear Omos at WrestleMania 39.
– Logan Paul comes walking out of his locker room with his father and crew. The Miz stops him and wants to go over questions for Miz’s “IMPAULSIVE” appearance but Paul just blows him off and insults him to his father. Paul and crew keep walking.
– Logan Paul comes out for a special in-ring WWE edition of his “IMPAULSIVE” podcast. Paul brings up how Seth Rollins said fans don’t want him here. Paul mocks the fans and says he doesn’t have to be here, he’s made his millions, so he’s here because he wants to be and loves it. Paul says there’s probably just two people in here who love him tonight – his father and the kid with the “Drink Prime” sign. Paul goes on and says it’s not his fault you dorks don’t see the talent Paul has. He’s a 360 entertainer, there’s nothing he can’t do, a seat he can’t fill, no one on the roster he can’t compete with… whether you like it or not, he is that good. Which is why he didn’t invite anyone to be his podcast guest tonight, he can do it all. And did you think any of his celebrity friends would come to a place like St. Louis?
Paul continues insulting the STL fans. Paul plugs the WrestleMania match with Rollins, which will be on his 28th birthday. He gets to kick some ass on his birthday, the match will be great, he’s honored to share the ring with Rollins. Paul says he was talking to his brother Jake Paul and he made a good point – it’s hard to be afraid of a guy named Seth, they’re all nice. Fans are giving Paul the “What?!” treatment now. He goes on knocking Rollins and replays footage of the recent knockout punch to Rollins, showing it twice… no three times. The third replay has sound effects as Paul does play-by-play but his mic goes out. We cut to the production truck and it’s Rollins controlling the boards in the truck.
Rollins asks how we’re going to save this terrible episode of “IMPAULSIVE” and if anyone has ideas. Rollins starts his own theme song up and warns Paul that he’s headed to the ring. Rollins laughs and fans sing his theme as the camera follows him to the ring. Paul tells everyone to shut up. Paul continues talking trash as Rollins struts to the ring. Rollins enters the ring and plays to the crowd but suddenly tackles Paul from out of nowhere to a big pop. They tumble to the floor as officials rush out to try and restore order. Paul breaks free and attacks Rollins again but Rollins makes them tumble over the announce table. Rollins slams Paul on the table.
Paul’s security separates them. Rollins goes to the top to fly and put Paul through the table but Paul’s security pulls him away. Rollins flies anyway and takes out security. Paul takes advantage and knocks Rollins out with another punch. Fans boo as Paul marches to the back while talking trash. A furious Rollins sits up as Paul looks on from the stage.
– We see Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest walking backstage.
– We get a plug for The Miz hosting WrestleMania 39.
– Dominik Mysterio defeated Johnny Gargano via pinfall. After the match, Dominik stands tall with Priest. Dominik takes the mic and says last week on SmackDown, his good-for-nothing father once again denied his WrestleMania challenge, but Dominik will not stop until he gets what he wants. Dominik says the entire Mysterio family will be there live this Friday for SmackDown in Las Vegas, the same family who blocked his number, kicked him out of the group chat and wanted nothing to do with him, but that’s OK because The Judgment Day’s group chat is much better.
Dominik figured out a way to get Rey Mysterio to accept the challenge and that’s when he asks mom for permission to do the match at WrestleMania, but that’s if Rey Mysterio has the balls to get them out of his wife’s purse. Dominik Mysterio drops the mic as he and Damian Priest head out.
– The Usos and Solo Sikoa are waiting outside of Roman Reigns’ locker room suite. Paul Heyman comes out and says Reigns is so proud of them, he wants them to take the night off and indulge on this feast of seafood and other items that were brought. The Usos are excited, ready to eat. Heyman tells Solo Sikoa he must stay, per Roman Reigns’ orders. Paul Heyman and Solo Sikoa leave while The Usos get ready to go eat some mahi-mahi.
– The announcers plug Finn Balor vs. WWE Hall of Famer Edge inside Hell In a Cell at WrestleMania. We go to Edge now. All we see is his face, surrounded by three candles. Edge says Balor has no idea what he’s capable of in the Cell. He goes on about his history, mentioning how he was baptized inside the Cell by The Dead Man himself, when Balor has never been there. Edge goes on and says he understood what Balor meant when he said hell can’t grasp his demons. Edge mentions how he is the evil in the valley, so leave Finn at home, bring your demon to meet the devil, he’d like to meet him. Edge stares straight ahead and quickly flashes a demonic smirk to end the segment.
– Rhea Ripley makes her way to the ring. We see how she and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair brawled on last Friday Night SmackDown. The announcers hype Ripley vs. Flair at WrestleMania 39. Ripley says to cut the music, it’s been going on for too long. Ripley agrees with some of what Flair said last week, but she does not agree with living in the past. She goes on and says Flair can’t accept her future which is why she keeps talking about what happened three years ago, at Ripley’s first WrestleMania when she was trying to make a name for herself and earn respect.
Ripley continuea that Flair thinks she’s the leader of the women’s division but leaders actually respect others and Ripley knew after that match that Flair didn’t respect her, doesn’t now, and probably never will because Ripley makes Flair question the respect she has for herself, and question everything else when Flair hears the Ripley name. Fans start with the “What?!” treatment and Ripley calls theme pathetic.
Ripley says she brings out all Flair’s insecurities she tries to mask as confidence. Ripley says Flair knows she always gets up and keeps going when they go to war, when Flair just likes to keep people down. She says Flair has to admit it – Flair is done, she’s washed, it’s over and Flair has to go home where she means nothing, because without WWE, she is nothing. Ripley doesn’t care about Flair’s insecurities or if she respects Ripley, because she will become champion and the biggest star in WWE at WrestleMania. She says Flair will feel all her insecurities when she sees Ripley holding the title. She doesn’t need Flair to respect her, but she will fear her.
The music interrupts and here comes Damage CTRL – Bayley, Dakota Kai and IYO SKY. Bayley thought Ripley would name her when discussing leaders. Bayley laughs when mentioning how she pinned Flair in her first WrestleMania. Bayley goes on but Ripley interrupts and says she needs no help from them. Bayley says RAW belongs to Damage CTRL so it’s time to show Ripley. They have more words and Ripley issues a challenge, which is accepted. We cut to Adam Pearce in the back, who sends a referee to the ring.
– Rhea Ripley defeated Bayley via pinfall. After the match, Rhea Ripley stands tall.
– Chad Gable finds Otis at backstage wrapping up from his manicure. Gable has been looking for him, then informs him of their spot in the WrestleMania Showcase Fatal 4 Way. Gable says he has to face Ricochet tonight, and he needs Otis out there with him because Braun Strowman will be with Ricochet. Maxxine Dupri walks up to interrupt, and says she got Otis an appointment as a hand model with a world-renowned photographer.
Gable says that’s not true, Maximum Male Models have a match with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson tonight. Dupri says the match was delayed again because Mansoor overexposed his cheekbones. Gable says that doesn’t make sense, and she says when you’re gorgeous, you don’t have to make sense. She tells Otis to come along. Otis is torn between Dupri and Gable, but he goes with coach.
– Ricochet defeated Chad Gable via pinfall. After the match, Ricochet stands tall. Braun Strowman celebrates with Ricochet now.
– The announcers confirm Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens vs. Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos for WrestleMania 39. They also plug Roman Reigns’ appearance for later tonight.
– Bianca Belair and Asuka defeated Chelsea Green and Piper Navin via pinfall. After the match, Belair stands tall but Asuka suddenly attacks Belair from behind and lays her out to cheers and boos. Asuka stalks Blair now, then hits the sliding knee when she tries to get back up. Asuka stands tall.
– Still to come, Roman Reigns is here.
– The Bloodline – Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman makes her way to the ring. Reigns enters the ring and raises both title belts to more pyro. Reigns takes the mic and calls on St. Louis to acknowledge him. The music immediately interrupts and here comes Cody Rhodes to more pyro.
Cody says normally he’d ask St. Louis what they want to talk about, but he knows what Reigns wants to talk about because he’s heard him talk about the warning to stay out of personal and Bloodline business. Rhodes has heard Heyman say Reigns has a Cody Rhodes problem. Cody would love it if Reigns could define what he means by problem. Heyman goes to speak but Cody interrupts and says he’s not talking to Heyman. Cody tells Heyman, sir, take a step back because he’s talking to The Tribal Chief. Heyman says Cody won’t like the answer.
Reigns says let’s get this straight – Cody isn’t the problem… what he represents is. Reigns says Cody is what they used to be, he’s like their fathers – a professional wrestler. Reigns says he’s a fighter, which has allowed him to be the mega-star around here. Reigns says Cody comes in and says all these things he’s going to do, which we know he won’t do, because look at Cody’s track record. Reigns says Cody didn’t want to do Stardust so he ran away from it, he started a company and promotion that he couldn’t get over in, then he ran away from that. Reigns says then Cody came to WWE and… Reigns holds the mic up to the crowd and encourages them to continue their “Cody!” chants.
Reigns says then Cody came to WWE and got over but then his body quit on him when his pec popped. Reigns says Cody isn’t ready for his, and he’s no finishing any story on April 2. He says April 2 is like a lottery ticket for Cody because the real date is April 3 because when he wakes up, he will have to look in the mirror and face that adversary again. Reigns wants the choice to be one Cody’s dad can be proud of, other wise he will do what he always does – run like a little bitch.
Cody says he did run away, the business broke his heart, but he doesn’t hear people complaining of what he did while he was away because now 100% of every locker room can make more money. Cody says he’s tried to be what their fathers were. Cody goes on and says maybe he is just a professional wrestler deep down inside. Cody says let’s make it clear right now – no one else needs to mention his father one more time, he will vomit if he hears it again. Cody says his father isn’t coming to the ring, there will be no Bionic Elbow… his brother works elsewhere, and the only thing you’ll see at WrestleMania is Cody.
Cody says you want to talk about family? Here’s one you don’t know – Cody’s mean ass Cuban mother, who would tell him to knock Reigns out right now and hit him again for good measure while he’s laying there. Cody wants to talk about what April 3 could mean for Reigns, or will mean for Reigns. He says… on April 3, you, Tribal Chief, have to wake up and remember what it feels like to lose, without these titles, and when that happens… Jey Uso is going to leave you, then Jimmy Uso will leave you too. So, no Usos… then Solo… Cody says Solo has been glaring at him all night.
Cody says as a second generation Superstar who once accompanied a World Champion, he can tell Solo now that he’s not ready. Cody continues… so then Solo will leave you, and Heyman will become an Advocate again. There you will be, a man without family, a Roman with no more Reigns, a chief without a tribe. Reigns laughs. Fans chant “Cody!” before Reigns can speak. Reigns just drops the mic and exits the ring with Heyman right behind him. Cody steps to Solo and yells in his face.
Roman Reigns calls for Solo. Solo goes to exit the ring but Cody tells him he’s not ready. Solo tuns and charges with a Samoan Spike but Cody superkicks him. Solo shakes it off and yells out, then gets ready to charge. Reigns quickly hops on the apron and puts a hand on Sikoa’s shoulder, then locks eyes with him. Cody stares them both down as fans chant “you’re not ready!” at Solo. Sikoa exits the ring while Reigns mouths some threats at Cody. Monday Night Raw goes off the air.