WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results (February 6th, 2023)
Tonight’s WWE Monday Night Raw is live from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. Kevin Patrick welcomes us, and he’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves. They hype tonight’s main event as we see the Steel Cage hanging high above the ring.
Here The WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results
– Tonight’s WWE Monday Night Raw opened with the WWE Hall of Famers Edge and Beth Phoenix. They pose on the entrance-way to more pyro as Mike Rome does the introductions. Edge greets fans at ringside and signs a few autographs as Phoenix looks on from the ring. We get a video package with highlights from their feud with The Judgment Day.
Edge says it feels damn good to be back but they’re only back for one reason – The Judgment Day. Edge goes on about The Judgment Day and how they’re all doing much better than they were one year ago, even Dominik Mysterio. Edge says they have battled for the last year, all leading up to Extreme Rules, and he knew then Finn Balor didn’t have what it takes physically to make him say he quits, but the minute he saw Rhea Ripley assault his wife, he knew what was happening, and he’s not the kind of man who feels helpless.
Edge congratulates The Judgment Day and gives them a clap. Fans chant “you still got it!” and Edge says he never lost it. Edge says they made a bad problem even worse because he’s a cruel, sick, vindictive bastard who will sink to any level to get his pound of flesh. Beth says she’s going to cut right to the chase – if you’ve got the stones, Ripley and Balor, my husband and I are here to finish this… the music interrupts and here comes Balor, Mysterio, and Damian Priest.
Finn Balor notices a pattern – Edge keeps making triumphant returns but The Judgment Day keeps beating him down. Balor says it might be time for Edge to quit. Dominik informs them how he’s served hard time and he will use some of his prison tricks on them if they don’t back off, just like he did to his deadbeat dad, who didn’t even make it into the Royal Rumble Match. Fans chant “you suck!” at Dominik. Priest talks about how they keep coming back but next time Extreme Rules will look like child’s play. Priest talks about his Elimination Chamber qualifier, but calls it Money In the Bank, and says he hates Edge so much he can’t talk straight. Priest declares he will become WWE United States Champion again.
Dominik wishes Mami could be here but she’s traveling the world promoting WWE. Edge interrupts and insults The Judgment Day, saying Priest is better than just following Balor around like a giant Labrador. He says Balor is a Dollar Store version of Jamiroquai… it’s Virtual Insanity, kids… Google it. Edge says the biggest difference between you and us is we truly have each other’s backs, you all would drop each other quicker than Dominik dropped his pants in the clink. Edge says that’s fitting with how many times Dominik has screwed his father, Rey Mysterio, over. Edge can’t wait until Rey snaps and 619’s Dominik’s teeth down his stupid throat.
Beth Phoenix doesn’t buy Rhea Ripley is on a promotional tour, and says it’s more likely due to the Spear she took at The Royal Rumble. Beth Phoenix says she didn’t come to talk tonight, she came to kick Rhea Ripley’s ass. Beth Phoenix proposes a tag match for Elimination Chamber – she and Edge vs. Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley. Finn Balor asks Dominik Mysterio if he thinks Rhea Ripley is in, and he says yes. Finn Balor accepts the challenge, that is if Beth Phoenix and Edge actually make it to Elimination Chamber. The Judgment Day drops the mics and surround the ring now, staring Edge and Beth down from the apron.
They rush the ring and beat Edge down as Beth Phoenix goes to the floor. Edge tries to fight back as the music interrupts, and out comes Angelo Dawkins of The Street Profits. Dawkins makes the save and takes out Priest. Edge levels Finn Balor with a Spear as Dominik Mysterio looks on from ringside. Montez Ford comes out and sends Dominik Mysterio into the ring, where Angelo Dawkins, Beth Phoenix and Edge taunt him. Beth Phoenix with a big Glam Slam to Dominik Mysterio as fans cheer them on.
– Damian Priest defeated Angelo Dawkins via pinfall and qualified for the US Title Elimination Chamber match. After the match, Priest stands tall and continues his celebration and it’s confirmed that he will join WWE United States Champion Austin Theory, Seth Rollins, Bronson Reed, Johnny Gargano, and either Elias or Montez Ford, inside the Chamber.
– We see WWE United States Champion Austin Theory arriving to the venue in his black Lamborghini earlier today.
– Still to come, a look at Sami Zayn and Roman Reigns.
– Adam Pearce is signing Maximum Male Models to contracts – Maxxine Dupri, ma.çé and mån.sôör. Adam Pearce has heard Maxxine Dupri has big plans for Mace and Mansoor, and she says she has big, big plans for them. Chelsea Green walks in and asks if Adam Pearce is the manager. He turns back around and excuses Dupri, Mace and Mansoor. Pearce asks Green if they just did this last week. She says she asked for fresh spring water and Swiss chocolate. Pearce says he had this delivered to her.
Chelsea Green says it was Belgium chocolate, not Swiss, and she’d know the difference because she’s been to Belgium. Green says she wanted to speak to Pearce about how she’s not in the Women’s Elimination Chamber when she can beat the other entrants. Pearce says with all due respect, she didn’t last 5 minutes in The Rumble. Green threatens to call Pearce’s manager. Green says her family in attendance tonight, and she deserves a match, and she should be presented like the big star she is. Green says Pearce needs to make this right or one phone call and she will cost him his job. Green walks off.
– We see what happened between Sami Zayn and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns on SmackDown to set up their match at Elimination Chamber.
– Dexter Lumis defeated Baron Corbin via pinfall. After the match, Dexter Lumis stands tall with Johnny Gargano. JBL looks very disappointed and this loss may be bad for Corbin’s future with The Wrestling God.
– We see how the Becky Lynch vs. Bayley Steel Cage match didn’t happen two weeks ago, and how Lynch and Bayley agreed to make the match last week. Becky Lynch is backstage with Byron Saxton now. She talks about starting all this in Orlando. She recalls how a young Bayley was sweet and just wanted to be great, attaching herself to any rocket for success. Becky Lynch also wanted to be great back then, but she kicked down doors and took names to become The Man of this industry.
Lynch continued that Bayley hasn’t liked that so she attacked Lynch and separated her shoulder. Lynch will teach Bayley to never talk about her family again, but all that aside, Becky Lynch had a gameplan and tonight she gets the Steel Cage match she wanted. Becky Lynch tells Bayley to bring her little friends and tricks tonight because Lynch has one hand she still hasn’t played yet and tonight might be the night she plays it. Lynch walks off.
– We see the WrestleMania 21 Braveheart promo with WWE Hall of Famers Triple H and Ric Flair. The announcers plug WrestleMania 39.
– Brock Lesnar makes his way to the ring. Brock Lesnar thanks everyone and says he appreciates them. He asks if we saw the Royal Rumble. Lesnar says he also saw it and it sucked, for him at least. He got his ass thrown over the top rope but that’s not the worst of it… he got tossed out by Bobby Who? Bobby Lashley. Lesnar apologizes for not being here last week but he had to get his head together. He says Lashley finally struck a chord with Lesnar. All last week he couldn’t stop thinking about Lashley, even when hunting. The next day he wanted to go ice fishing but all he could think about was Bobby Who. He sat down for a big steak dinner but all he could think of was Bobby Lashley, even when he crawled in bed at night with his wife…. but about 4 or 5 hours later. Fans pop.
All he could think of was Lashley, so he came up with a resolution, a violent resolution but still a resolution. Lesnar says in his $5 denim jacket is a multi-million dollar contract. It states Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar will take place at WWE Elimination Chamber. Fans pop. Lesnar says if Lashley has a set of balls, he will come out and sign this contract. The music hits and out comes Bobby Lashley.
Lashley enters the ring and takes the mic, saying it’s nice of Brock to grace us with his presence. Lashley didn’t know Lesnar would be here but since he is, let’s walk down Memory Lane. Lashley says he pinned Lesnar in their first match, Lesnar won their second match but Lashley still left him laying unconscious as he left the ring. So the third meeting when we met face-to-face, at the Royal Rumble, and Lashley tossed Lesnar from the ring with no problem. Lashley says things will be done under his terms now. He’s going to take this contract, let his agent and manager look at it, make his lawyer look at it, then he will get back to Brock and take it into consideration.
Lesnar is all smiles and laughs. Lashley steps to him and asks if he’s surprised Bobby Who has one up on… you? Lashley puts a finger on Lesnar but then turns and walks away. Lesnar suddenly grabs Lashley and lays him out with the F5. Lesnar places the contract on Lashley and takes the mic but a “one more time!” chant starts up. Lesnar goes to leave but he stops and delivers the F5 to Lashley one more time. Lesnar’s music starts back up and he exits the ring, raising his cowboy hat in the air to a pop.
– Candice LeRae at backstage when Johnny Gargano and Dexter Lumis walk up. Gargano hypes his wife up for the Elimination Chamber qualifier. They present LeRae with a new drawing from Lumis. LeRae loves it and asks if this is the whole family, but then she notices the other woman on the drawing is Nikki Cross. LeRae then notices Cross watching in the background. LeRae tries to call Cross’ name to come back but Cross laughs and runs away.
– Carmella defeated Mia Yim, Candice LeRae and Piper Niven via pinfall and qualified for the #1 contender Raw Women’s Championship Elimination Chamber match. After the match, Carmella celebrates and it’s confirmed that she will join Asuka, Raquel Rodriguez, Natalya, Nikki Cross and Liv Morgan in the Women’s Chamber Match to determine the WrestleMania 39 challenger to Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair.
– Baron Corbin and JBL are at backstage now. Corbin is ready to go out on the town but JBL says there is no “we” now. JBL says he was once must-watch TV but Corbin is must-change TV. JBL goes on knocking Corbin and says his own Hall of Fame career has lost credibility thank to Corbin. JBL says Corbin is not a Modern Day Wrestling God, he’s a clown. JBL says Corbin does not belong next to him. Corbin asks where this is coming from, and says he will do better. JBL says you can’t polish a turd. JBL walks off and Corbin is sad. We see MVP talking with Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin in the background.
– Piper Niven confronts Candice LeRae at backstage, shoving her against a stack of production cases. Niven rants about how she should be the one going to WrestleMania 39. Mia Yim shows up and gets in between them, telling Niven to back off. Niven says they are both very lucky, but if they get in her way of the Raw Women’s Title again, she won’t be so forgiving. Niven walks off.
– Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin defeated Alpha Academy via pinfall. After the match, Benjamin and Alexander celebrates in the ring. MVP celebrates with Benjamin and Alexander now, and they’re all smiles.
– We see how Rick Boogs returned last week to defeat The Miz. Cathy Kelley is outside of Adam Pearce’s office to get Miz’s reaction to Boogs’ return. Miz says he will be happy to give his reaction to Pearce, along with the bill to the damages to the $10,000 suit his wife bought him. Miz goes on ranting and isn’t impressed that Boogs can bench press so much… Boogs come out of Pearce’s office and he’s playing it cool, just happy to be reunited with The Boogs Crew of the WWE Universe. Miz tells him to cut the crap.
The Miz says he would’ve won last week if he was dressed properly, and Boogs knows it. He says Boogs is lucky that Pearce is lazy and incompetent. Pearce comes out of his office, behind Miz as he rants. Pearce tells Miz to be careful what he wishes for, and if he wanted a rematch all he had to do was ask. Pearce asks Boogs about the rematch and then books it for next week. Boogs is hyped up as he walks off. Miz walks away and he’s not so happy. Chelsea Green walks up to Pearce again. She says he needs to find her an opponent or she will call his manager.
– Asuka defeated Chelsea Green via submission. During the the match, Raquel Rodriguez, Liv Morgan, Nikki Cross, Natalya and Carmella are at ringside. After the match, Asuka stands tall while Green tries to recover. The music interrupts and out comes Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair to the stage. Belair says she wants you all to take a look in the mirror and tel her what you see, because she sees top tier women of WWE… but who has what it takes to win the Elimination Chamber and go toe-to-toe with The EST of WWE?
Bianca Belair was in their position last year, so she knows what it takes to win because that’s how she got this title. Bianca Belair wishes them all good luck because whoever makes it out of the Elimination Chamber, she will be ready to see them at WrestleMania. Bianca Belair raises the title in the air and heads to the back as the Chamber competitors look on.
– We see Cody Rhodes walking backstage.
– Cody Rhodes makes his way to the ring. Rhodes asks what the fans what they want to talk about. He says he used his interview time last week to discuss his WrestleMania 39 match against the current opponent, Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns. Fans chant for Sami Zayn and Cody says fans read his mind as he said “current opponent” for a reason. Cody talks Sami up and mentions the Zayn vs. Reigns title match at WWE Elimination Chamber. Fans chant “Sami!” now and Cody says it’s looking more and more like he will be challenging Zayn at WrestleMania.
Cody Rhodes mentions being friends with Zayn, then wishes them good luck, and says he hopes the best man wins in Montreal. Paul Heyman interrupts on the mic, then makes his way out. Heyman does his usual intro and asks Rhodes if he may step into the ring. Heyman says one day Rhodes may find out, hopefully not at Hyman’s expense, but one day is that life at the top of this industry requires an understanding that the only week busier than the week leading into a major event like The Rumble or WrestleMania, is the week coming out of a major event.
Paul Heyman says The Tribal Chief and himself have had a lot on their plate, and admittedly somethings fell through the cracks, but now Heyman and Reigns want to congratulate Cody on his Royal Rumble win. Heyman shakes hands with Rhodes, and says he deserved the win. Fans chant “Cody!” and “you deserve it!” now. Cody says his dad and brother both had nicknames for Heyman but he will just call him Mr. Heyman because he has an immense respect for Heyman, and Heyman knows why. Rhodes goes on and recalls a story from 2000… his family went broke, they had just $100 in a bank account for all of them, his dad was doing commercials for a local car company, and not for money, but so that he could keep his car. Fans chant “Dusty!” for WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes now.
Cody Rhodes says then Heyman called Dusty, said ECW was in town, and if Dusty would agree to appear on ECW TV, Heyman would pay him and pay him well. Fans chant “ECW!” now. Cody says Heyman kept his word… in addition to the money they sorely needed, ECW gave Dusty his confidence back and he can’t thank Heyman enough for that. Fans pop. Rhodes says before coming back to WWE he was somewhere else causing trouble, and from one disruptor to another, Heyman showed him the way. Rhodes thanks Heyman again, and fans pop. A “thank you Paul!” chant breaks out. Heyman says Cody is good, he really caught Heyman off-guard.
Heyman came out to schmooze a little business but Cody got him… personally. Fans cheer as Heyman looks out. Heyman says if we’re shooting from the hip, let’s do it all the way. Heyman says this isn’t about him or Dusty, it’s about Cody, everything he’s fought for. Heyman talks about Cody fighting for that WrestleMania match but says he’s not just doing that, he’s trying to take the title from the biggest box office attraction, Roman Reigns. Heyman wonders how Cody will perform under the pressure and says no one ever prepared him for that.
Paul Heyman says right down the road is the WWE Performance Center, where Cody’s father trained and prepped the biggest stars of this generation. Names like Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Kevin Owens, even The Tribal Chief, but he did not train or prep… you. Heyman goes on and says maybe Dusty didn’t want Cody to go through life as his son, he wanted Cody to go through life as Cody, WrestleMania main eventer who dethroned Reigns, maybe. Heyman goes on and says he can’t tell Cody how much he loved his father, and how much Dusty loved Cody, but he can tell Cody this one, personally… Heyman says in his last conversation with Dusty, he said Cody was his favorite son… but Reigns was the son he always wanted.
Paul Heyman raises the mic and drops it as fans boo. Cody approaches Heyman, who says he was just being honest. Cody grabs Heyman’s hand for a shake and tightens it. Coy says he’s just trying to win a wrestling championship but everyone wants to make it personal, and that’s just what Heyman did, but Heyman won’t pay for it, his boy Roman will, at WrestleMania when he takes those titles… personally. Cody drops the mic and lets go of Heyman’s hand as his music stats up. Cody Rhodes exits the ring and looks back at Paul Heyman.
– Montez Ford defeated Elias via pinfall and qualified for Elimination Chamber match. After the match, Ford stands tall and celebrates as the music hits. It’s confirmed that he will join champion Theory, Seth Rollins, Damian Priest, Bronson Reed, and Johnny Gargano in the WWE United States Title Elimination Chamber. Theory stands tall on top of the announce table now, raising his title in the air to taunt Ford. Rollins suddenly attacks from out of nowhere, knocking Theory off the tale to a big pop. Fans cheer as Rollins poses at ringside. Rollins runs and nails a Stomp on Theory now, right in front of the announce table. Ford looks on from the ring while Rollins’ music starts up and fans sing alone. Rollins struts to the back now.
– We see Damage CTRL backstage as Bayley gets ready for the main event.
– The Steel Cage is shown hanging above the ring now.
– WWE announced for next week is a contract signing for Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar at Elimination Chamber, a face-off with the Women’s Elimination Chamber participants, Seth Rollins on MizTV, and The Miz vs. Rick Boogs II.
– Becky Lynch defeated Bayley via pinfall in Steel Cage match. At the closing moments, Becky Lynch is ready to climb down for the win now but IYO SKY climbs up to meet her. Lynch fights back but SKY kicks her from the top of the cage to the mat. Kai slides a crutch in the ring to Bayley, which she jabs Lynch in the gut with.
The music hits and here comes WWE Hall of Famer Lita to a big pop. Lita runs down and pulls SKY off the cage wall, slamming her to the floor. Lita grabs the crutch from Kai, then decks SKY with it. Lita with a Twist of Fate to SKY on the floor. Bayley is shocked as the injured Kai pleads from on the ground. The cage door is opened as Bayley goes for it but Lita slams it in her face, knocking her back. Lynch takes advantage and follows up with the Man-Handle Slam for the pin to win.
After the match, Becky Lynch stands tall to celebrate. Lita rushes into the Steel cage and Becky Lynch hugs her, then raises her arm. WWE Monday Night Raw abruptly goes off the air with Becky Lynch and Lita celebrating in the ring.