WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results (February 13th, 2023)
The Elimination Chamber go-home edition of WWE Monday Night Raw opens up on the USA Network with the standard intro video. We’re now live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York City as Kevin Patrick welcomes us and he’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves.
Here The WWE Monday Night Raw Full Results
– The Man Becky Lynch is already out with Adam Pearce in the ring. We see how WWE Hall of Famer Lita joined forces with Lynch to fight Damage CTRL last week. Fans chant “Becky!” as she takes the mic and says The Man has come back around to Brooklyn. She welcomes everyone and introduces Pearce to boos. Lynch says it felt good to beat Bayley in the Steel Cage last week, and shout-out to Lita for having her back. Fans chant “Lita!” now. Lynch apologizes for being so weird to Lita last year, and says she’s a true Legend.
Becky Lynch says she’s been so distracted she didn’t realize her path to WrestleMania 39 isn’t so clear. She goes on and says she likes fighting herself into things, and Pearce likes making fights. Lynch has an offer to fight in the Elimination Chamber tonight, so what does Pearce think? Fans pop but the music interrupts and out comes Bayley. She says Lynch if a bigger idiot than these fans if she thinks she’s getting in the Chamber.
Bayley says Lita had to win the match for Lynch last week, so Pearce should void the result and put Bayley in the Chamber. They go on arguing about the Chamber and who should challenge at WrestleMania until the music interrupts and out comes Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair. Belair likes where this is going because she likes to fight the best of the best. Belair suggests Pearce let them fight to get in the Chamber. Pearce makes Belair vs. Lynch vs. Bayley for the main event. If Bayley or Lynch win, they’re in the Chamber. If Belair wins, nothing changes and both will not be allowed in the Chamber. Pearce makes it official and all three stare each other down as Belair’s music starts up.
– Still to come, the Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley contract signing for WWE Elimination Chamber. Also, a RAW vs. SmackDown six-woman match, a special edition of MizTV with Seth Rollins, and more.
– Byron Saxton at backstage with The Judgment Day, minus Rhea Ripley. Saxton asks if they’re ready for their big week. Dominik Mysterio is confident in his stablemates. He just talked with Ripley and she’s still on a promotional tour, but she’s excited for WrestleMania and just as excited for Valentine’s Day. Balor says tonight they have The Street Profits and if they want the smoke, they’re about to get rolled up, and smoked up.
– The Judgement Day defeated The Street Profits via pinfall. After the match, The Judgment Day stands tall. Ford checks on Dawkins but Priest runs over and knocks Ford out. The music hits and out comes Edge and Beth Phoenix to a big pop. Edge fights off Balor and Priest, then sends them retreating while Phoenix man-handles Dominik in the ring. She goes for the Glam-Slam but Rhea Ripley surprises everyone and makes her presence known, decking Phoenix and saving Dominik. Ripley with a Riptide to Phoenix as fans boo and Dominik cheers her on. Edge rushes in to check on his wife as Mysterio and Ripley regroup at ringside, laughing at The Grit Couple. The Judgment Day stands together on the entrance-way, taunting Edge and Beth.
– Still to come, the Lesnar vs. Lashley contract signing. Back to commercial.
– We see NFL Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes with his custom WWE Title belt after Sunday’s Super Bowl LVII win. Graves and Patrick congratulate Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs.
– We go back the ring and Adam Pearce is waiting for a contract signing. The music hits and out first comes Brock Lesnar, who tips his hat and is all smiles. We see what happened last week between Lesnar and Bobby Lashley with Lesnar delivering two big F5s. Lesnar stands at the table and tosses his chair out to the ringside area. Pearce introduces Lesnar and mentions how he’s already signed the contract, but he needs a second signature to make it official. Lesnar interrupts and tells Pearce to get to the point.
Brock Lesnar tells Bobby Lashley to get his ass out here and sign the contract. The music hits and out comes a group of 12 or so security guards now. They stand on each side of the entrance-way. More security comes out with a table and chair now, setting them up on the ramp. Lesnar is not happy. Lashley is out next. Pearce says he doesn’t know what this is, but Lashley can come to the ring. Lashley says it’s not going down like this, this isn’t the Brock Lesnar Show where he gets his way.
Bobby Lashley recalls pinning Lesnar and says he’s in the driver seat, so they’re doing this on his terms. Lashley takes a seat at his table on the stage, and Lesnar tells him to get his ass in the ring. Lashley had his agent, his manager, his lawyer, his representative and even his kids look at Lesnar’s contract… fans give Lashley the “What!?” treatment. Pearce tells Lashley to come sign the contract and Lashley is not sure if he is going to. Lesnar tells Lashley to come sign the paper. Fans chant “Bobby’s scared!” now and Lesnar laughs.
Lesnar says if Lashley doesn’t come sign, he’s going to come out there and beat his ass unconscious and sign it for him. Lashley says Lesnar doesn’t have the balls to do anything face-to-face. Lesnar exits the ring with the contract in hand. He’s met by security guards but he begins laying them out. Lashley then catches Lesnar and runs him over, turning him inside out. Lashley with a Spear now. Lashley walks down to ringside and grabs the contract. He brings it back to Lesnar, signs it, then places it on Lesnar’s chest. Fans pop for Lesnar as Lashley walks off. Lesnar grabs the contract and struggles to get back up.
– Piper Niven defeated Mia Yim via pinfall.
– We get a video package on recent drama surrounding Undisputed WWE Tag Tag Team Champions The Usos and how Jey Uso showed up to help Jimmy Uso retain the SmackDown Tag Team Titles over Braun Strowman and Ricochet this past Friday. We also see Jey saying he’s unsure if he’s still with The Bloodline, Paul Heyman eavesdropping, Sami Zayn’s secret meet-up backstage with Jey where he said he acknowledges Jey, and how Heyman later told Jimmy to stay at home with his brother this week to watch from there because sometimes you see things on TV that you don’t see live.
– The announcers hype tonight’s Triple Threat main event.
– Cathy Kelley at backstage with Baron Corbin. She asks about the split from WWE Hall of Famer JBL last week and the comments he made. Corbin says it’s been a real depressing week but… Cathy interrupts him and says we have to go to the ring because something is happening.
– The camera cuts to the ring and Sami Zayn is out in all black. He takes the mic to a pop and says he’s not here to hold up the show, but there’s someone he needs to say something important to, and he’s not sure if he’ll have the chance to say this after WWE Elimination Chamber. Sami knows Cody Rhodes is back there, so buddy come out to this ring and indulge me right now. The music hits and out comes Cody Rhodes to a big pop as well.
Fans chant for Cody as he takes the mic. Rhodes welcomes Zayn to Raw and asks what he wants to talk about. Sami says Cody set the world on fire last week with his verbal confrontation with Paul Heyman, and for good reason, but one thing he said Sami can’t stop thinking about – when he said it’s looking more and more like it will be Cody Rhodes vs. Sami Zayn at WrestleMania 39. Sami came all this way to look Cody in his eyes and ask if that was just lip service or does he actually believe Sami can beat Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns this Saturday? Fans chant “yes!” now.
Cody says his bandwidth has been dedicated to saying he’s going to win the titles so he doesn’t have enough to BS Sami, so when he said he thinks he can beat Reigns, he meant it. He believed it when he said Sami will most likely be his WrestleMania opponent. Fans chant “this is awesome!” now. Cody says respectfully, he doesn’t think that is about that, it’s what Sami believes and if he thinks he can beat Reigns. Sami asks if Cody wants the truth. Fans sing “ole!” now.
Sami says truth is, he doesn’t know, because Cody hasn’t seen what he’s seen while in the trenches with The Bloodline for 9 months. They always find a way and this thing about Reigns being in God Mode isn’t a catchphrase, he really is as good as he says he is and he’s operating at a higher level. Sami goes on about Reigns’ dominance and asks if he’s supposed to believe he’s really the one to take down Reigns after all this.
Sami does believe he’s capable of beating Reigns, he’s capable of winning the title, and of being WrestleMania a main event material, he has to believe that with every fiber of his being because if not, no one else will, but he does not know if he will walk out of Montreal as the champion this weekend. Fans chant “you can do it!” now. Cody goes on about how the fans know. Cody hasn’t been where Sami has with The Bloodline but he knows there’s dissension within The Bloodline and that’s because of Sami. Cody gets fired up when talking about how all of this is because of Sami. He says Reigns may be in God mode so put it on a t-shirt because it sounds better there, but Reigns is just a man.
Cody Rhodes says he intends to finish his story but Sami Zayn needs to finish his. Cody Rhodes says just one more thing – he doesn’t want to see Sami Zayn on Raw next Monday because he’d rather see him at WrestleMania. Cody Rhodes points up at the WrestleMania 39 sign and Sami Zayn looks up at it. Sami Zayn and Cody Rhodes stare at each other. Sami Zayn nods and exits, going back to the barrier as Cody’s music starts back up.
– Nikki Cross and Carmella are at backstage now. Carmella asks Nikki Cross where she’s been. Cross says playing with her new friends. Carmella asks what friends? Nevermind, forget about it. Carmella just wants to get through tonight and focus on Saturday. Carmella asks about their other teammate, and Asuka appears in her mask. Cross and Asuka are both laughing now with Carmella in the middle. She says they’re both so weird, then she walks off. Cross and Asuka stare at each other. Candice LeRae walks up and asks Cross why she keeps following her around. Cross just laughs at her, then walks off.
– Still to come, a RAW vs. SmackDown six-woman match.
– Cathy Kelley is with Baron Corbin again. He says he’s better off without WWE Hall of Famer JBL, who was just giving him advice while hobbling around in his stupid cowboy hat. He says JBL is a has-been, in the past, so forget about him. Corbin says it’s time to remind people who he is. He’s sick of being disrespected. Corbin knocks Cathy for interrupting his interview to go to Sami Zayn in the ring. He goes on about how Sami can’t beat Roman Reigns, and how he was the last person who actually beat Reigns.
Corbin says he would’ve won the Royal Rumble if he wasn’t blind-sided by Brock Lesnar, then he would’ve went to WrestleMania to beat Reigns again. He knocks Cody Rhodes for winning, and says Reigns will walk through him as well. We see Cody walking through the curtain behind Corbin as Corbin continues taking shots. He stops to listen. Corbin isn’t impressed with Cody and doesn’t know why people are.
Baron Corbin says Cody Rhodes is a joke, so his brother, so was his father, and so is his dog… Cody Rhodes attacks Corbin from behind and fights him into the Gorilla Position. Cody Rhodes yells for a referee to follow them to the ring. Cody Rhodes beats Corbin to the stage, and down the ramp, all while still wearing his suit. Cody rolls Corbin in the ring but Corbin beats him down. Corbin tells the referee to ring the bell.
– Cody Rhodes defeated Baron Corbin via pinfall. After the match, Cody Rhodes stands tall as the music hits.
– Natalya, Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez are backstage talking about Bayley and Becky Lynch trying to get into the Elimination Chamber. Liv Morgan and Natalya argue until Raquel Rodriguez yells at them to stop and focus on tonight’s match, save it for Saturday. Liv’s music hits and she heads out.
– Asuka, Nikki Cross and Carmella defeated Liv Morgan, Natalya and Raquel Rodriguez via pinfall.
– Alpha Academy at backstage. While Otis eats a hot dog, Chad Gable talks about how thy were on top of the world last year but something went wrong. He says don’t worry because he will re-write some of The Academy curriculum. Gable snatches the hot dog and says these are bad for you. He tosses it and it hits Mansoor in the face as Maximum Male Models walk up. Maxxine Dupri introduces herself to Otis as the Director of Talent for Maximum Male Models. She says they are looking for the face and physique for their new campaign. She asks Otis if he’s ever considered modeling before.
Gable thinks she’s talking to him and he says he does take care of his body, and has done some modeling, but sees himself as more of a role model. Mansoor and Mace crack jokes on Gable until Maxxine hushes them. Maxxine says she was actually talking to O-tis, not Otis. Otis likes the sound of this. She hands him her business card and says she will be in touch. Gable snatches the card as they walk off. Otis apparently wants the card back. Bronson Reed walks up and stops to look them up and down. Reed walks off to the ring.
– Bronson Reed defeated Mustafa Ali via pinfall. After the match, Reed stands tall.
– We see what happened earlier tonight with The Judgment Day, The Street Profits, Edge and Beth Phoenix. Cathy Kelley is backstage with Edge and Beth now. Edge goes on about being sick and tired of The Judgment Day after all that’s happened. He says they got one over on he and Beth tonight, but it won’t matter at Elimination Chamber because what happens won’t be pretty. Beth says they will remind The Judgment Day exactly why they’re called The Grit Couple.
– We go back to the ring and out comes The Miz for a must see edition of MizTV. The Miz welcomes us to MizTV. He then introduces tonight’s guest and out comes Seth Rollins as fans begin singing his theme song. Rollins has large red clown boots and Miz asks… what are those?! Rollins says it’s called style and Miz would know nothing about that. Miz hopes Rollins isn’t wearing those in the Elimination Chamber, because that structure needs your undivided attention. Miz feels like Rollins’ attention has been divided lately between Logan Paul and the Chamber. Rollins says Brooklyn didn’t come here tonight to talk about that dumpster fire of a human being, they came to sing.
Fans sing Rollins’ theme again. Miz says if he wanted to hear singing, he would’ve went to see Taylor Swift. Rollins says Miz is just jealous he got tickets to Swift and Miz didn’t. They go on about Paul and Miz brings up how Rollins was eliminated in the Royal Rumble by Paul. Miz says Rollins discussed Paul in different interviews, but why won’t he discuss Paul here in WWE? Rollins yells – shut up Mike!
Seth Rollins says he doesn’t want to talk about Paul because… he points at the WrestleMania 39 sign. Rollins says his whole life all he ever wanted to do is headline WrestleMania, be on the marquee. Rollins goes on and says even Miz loves that WrestleMania dream, but Paul doesn’t. Rollins says Paul is selfish, and soulless, and all he cares about is lining his own pockets, getting famous at anyone’s expense, and the reason he doesn’t want to say Paul’s name in a WWE ring is because he doesn’t deserve it. Fans pop. He says all Paul wants in life is attention but what he needs is his teeth kicked in.
Miz asks if Rollins is just jealous. Rollins says Miz is stupid but not that stupid. Miz says he’s not stupid. Rollins asks Brooklyn to help him out here – is Miz stupid? Fans respond with a “yes!” and then they chant “yes!” but Miz lashes out about not being stupid. He says he and Rollins are the only two WWE Grand Slam Champions here but only one headlined WrestleMania and that’s Miz. Miz goes on until Rollins drops him, then puts him back down with a shot to the face with a set chair. WWE United States Champion Austin Theory pulls Rollins from the ring and they go at it.
The Miz takes advantage and attacks, then brings Rollins in. Rollins escapes a Skull Crushing Finale, then superkicks Miz in the middle of the ring. Rollins plays to the crowd as they sing, then he nails a Stomp to Miz. Theory runs back in and drops Rollins with The ATL. Theory mounts Rollins with the title, taunting him and talking trash. Theory says he’s done with Rollins and on Saturday, everyone will see that he does matter. Theory raises the title to boos.
– Rick Boogs at backstage warming up when Elias approaches. We see MVP, Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander talking in the background. Elias talks about how he and Boogs are similar, but he doesn’t want Boogs stressing out over being compared to the legend of Elias. Elias tells Boogs to not let it get him down if he loses tonight. Elias says good luck but if he wins tonight, maybe they can do a collaboration one day. Boogs is fired up. He says he’s born and bred to shred, and tonight Thick Rick is going to shred Miz. Boogs gets psyched up some more and says he’s Boogin’ Out. Boogs walks off as Elias looks a bit shocked.
– Rock Boogs defeated The Miz via pinfall.
– Chelsea Green approaches Adam Pearce in his office. She says he knows who she is by now, she’s not just some clown who deserves to be humiliated on national TV. She sent a strong-worded letter to Pearce’s manager after what’s happened in recent weeks. Pearce says the letters came to him because he runs both shows, he’s the one who responded and said he would take her complaints under advisement. Green says then she’s sure Pearce will treat her like the star she is. She says she wasn’t ready for Asuka last week and wants a re-do.
Chelsea Green says she deserves to be in the Elimination Chamber so why not put her in tonight’s Triple Threat main event. Adam Pearce says that’s not happening. Chelsea Green says she’s not leaving his office until he puts her in. Chelsea Green warns Pearce she will scream if he touches her because she feels very threatened right now. Pearce walks off and Green asks where he’s going. Come back, hello?
– Byron Saxton at backstage with The Judgment Day. Finn Balor says tonight proved they always have the upperhand on Edge and Beth Phoenix, and he’s starting to think they like getting beat up every time, which is fine by him because it will happen again at Elimination Chamber. Dominik Mysterio says his pathetic father, Edge and Beth all used to be good but the game has passed them by.
Damian Priest goes on and says he will walk out of Elimination Chamber with the WWE United States Title, then Rhea Ripley will go on to win the SmackDown Women’s Title at WrestleMania 39. Ripley says Charlotte Flair talks like she’s on a higher level but the only level she will be on is one below Ripley when Ripley rises up to take the title at WrestleMania, and her rise begins this Saturday when she and Finn beat the so-called Grit Couple.
– The announcers hype WWE Elimination Chamber now. We get a video package on the Chamber structure.
– WWE Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair is shown walking backstage for the main event.
– We see what happened earlier with Cody Rhodes and Sami Zayn.
– Bianca Belair defeated Bayley and Becky Lynch via pinfall in Triple Threat match. After the match, Belair takes her title and raises it in the air. Bayley and Lynch will not be going on to WWE Elimination Chamber. Belair raises the title in the air as Lynch and Bayley look on. The announcers hype Elimination Chamber now. We see what happened earlier tonight with Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley. Damage CTRL regroups on the ramp as Belair raises the title in the corner. The final Monday Night Raw before WWE Elimination Chamber goes off the air.