After Vince McMahon retirement, The Game Triple H took the role of Head of Creative in WWE. Since then we saw return of multiple superstars who were released by WWE earlier. Previously, it was reported that both Sasha Banks and Naomi were expected to come back to WWE. Now, we got an update about it.

Dave Meltzer on his appearance on Sunday Night’s Main Event stated that an agreement with the former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Naomi was reached over a week ago and they are expected back at any time soon.
“Last week, which is the last I checked, the contract hadn’t been signed but they were all expecting that it was happening. They were all on the same page. I was basically told it’s as good as done but they haven’t signed so it could fall through. They may have already signed by now but a week ago, [I was told] they’re back. It could be tomorrow, it could be in a couple of weeks. It’s whatever day they want. (H/T: WrestlingNews.co

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *